Innisfree - Soybean Energy Essence 150ml uploaded by Linh N.Innisfree - Soybean Energy Essence 150ml uploaded by Madison V.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. With 91% fermented bean extract, 100% naturally fermented the bean into Essence by using total 300days in 620m height of Jeju mountain area, contain Jeju beans fermented undiluted 91% which helps to strengthen skin and improve your skin much healthier, 6 in 1 essential first step essense with skin care function. If you have trouble skin experienced of using fermented essence from other brands, you should try Innisfree this new essence. If your skin is rough and dull, with a better result, apply essense on cotton pad and gently wipe on your face, this can help to remove the dead skin. If your skin have wrinkles stand out and dry, please pore some essense on your hand and directly apply on your face, with the body temperature can help the essense more easily to absorb into your skin and help to reduce the pores. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• Came across this recently. Is it good? Does it do anythin...2 Answers
  • Is this good for all types of skin ?3 Answers
Dixie D.
Sacramento, CA
This is the one skin care product I ardently push on all my friends and family of different ages. The oil absorbs well on my combination skin. I use it before makeup or mix it into my moisturizer. Other times, if my skin is peeling or dry in an area, I pat it on there, too. This oil visibly reduces any and all my points of wrinkling. It brightens my skin visibly. Whenever I use this product for over a month, I get compliments on my skin. Within a month of stopping use, I can already tell how dull and tired my skin looks. This is the only product I can ever say evens out my skin tone and reduces my wrinkles (even crow's feet and forehead frown lines) with pure confidence.
Linh N.
Review for: Innisfree - Soybean Energy Essence 150ml more...
This was the first Essence I purchased and tried out when I started the k skin care routine and up until now it is still one of my favorites. It’s not a watery texture so I can only use it for my night time routine due to oily skin but I always wake up to better skin with this!
Destiny E.
I've been using this product religiously for about 3 years now. The bottle lasts a very long time, so in the end the price is great! My skin has improved greatly because of this product. I've yet to find an innisfree product I'm not thrilled with.
Madison V.
The texture of this product is slightly thicker than water, and once applied to the skin takes a few seconds to fully absorb. I absolutely loved the brightness and more smooth texture that my skin achieved within the first two weeks of daily use. Unfortunately after two weeks, my skin started to develop tiny bumps all over my forehead and cheeks. I thought perhaps it was still a "purging phase" and continued use, but they just did not go away. After 3 weeks of use I cut back to only using it twice a week at night after cleansing and toning. I have found that it does not break my skin out and helps my skin look brighter.
Lorene T.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this in the light version for the past couple months and so far I really like it. I don't know how, but my skin looks clearer and brighter. It's like magic water - no scent and looks and feels like water. I bought this because I've been really interested in Asian skincare and heard so much about first treatment essences. Since I can't afford SKII, I figured this would be a good alternative since I'm already a fan of Innisfree. I'm giving it four stars for now since I've only used it for a while.
Seng L.
I love this essence. It's similar to the SKII facial treatment essence but it's more on an affordable side. It works great on my skin, helping me with my pigmentations and smooth out my skin so well. It's a watery type of essence, very light and absorbable. There actually two versions of this essence which create for oily and dry skin. So be aware to choose the right one for you skin type of you're about to invest a bottle.
Anna T.
I use the Light version for oilier skin types, and I really love this product. I never really used an essence before I tried this because I never saw a difference, but I'm on bottle 4 and have been using this product for almost a year. A bottle will last forever because a little quarter-sized amount will do the trick for your face. My skin looks more radiant than before - love this!
Catherine O.
Boston, MA
It is an okay SKII dupe but to me the beat dupe is still the MISSHA essence. The price tag is really low comparing to other products so you have to take this into account. It is not bad just not greaT.
Mari Z.
I tried the light version for oily skin. There was no smell and the texture was like water, but it really didn't make a difference on my skin. Felt like I was putting water on my skin. The good thing is that this was very affordable
Angela C.
This essence is so worth the money! It's affordable and has fermented soybean to brighten and hydrate my skin.
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for all types of skin ?
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Came across this recently. Is it good? Does it do anything special?

back