Innisfree - Soybean Energy Essence 150ml uploaded by Madison V.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. With 91% fermented bean extract, 100% naturally fermented the bean into Essence by using total 300days in 620m height of Jeju mountain area, contain Jeju beans fermented undiluted 91% which helps to strengthen skin and improve your skin much healthier, 6 in 1 essential first step essense with skin care function. If you have trouble skin experienced of using fermented essence from other brands, you should try Innisfree this new essence. If your skin is rough and dull, with a better result, apply essense on cotton pad and gently wipe on your face, this can help to remove the dead skin. If your skin have wrinkles stand out and dry, please pore some essense on your hand and directly apply on your face, with the body temperature can help the essense more easily to absorb into your skin and help to reduce the pores. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• Came across this recently. Is it good? Does it do anything special?2 Answers
  • Is this good for all types of skin ?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna T.
Anna T.
I use the Light version for oilier skin types, and I really love this product. I never really used an essence before I tried this because I never saw a difference, but I'm on bottle 4 and have been using this product for almost a year. A bottle will last forever because a little quarter-sized amount will do the trick for your face. My skin looks more radiant than before - love this!
Destiny E.
Destiny E.
I've been using this product religiously for about 3 years now. The bottle lasts a very long time, so in the end the price is great! My skin has improved greatly because of this product. I've yet to find an innisfree product I'm not thrilled with.
Madison V.
Madison V.
The texture of this product is slightly thicker than water, and once applied to the skin takes a few seconds to fully absorb. I absolutely loved the brightness and more smooth texture that my skin achieved within the first two weeks of daily use. Unfortunately after two weeks, my skin started to develop tiny bumps all over my forehead and cheeks. I thought perhaps it was still a "purging phase" and continued use, but they just did not go away. After 3 weeks of use I cut back to only using it twice a week at night after cleansing and toning. I have found that it does not break my skin out and helps my skin look brighter.
Lorene T.
Lorene T.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this in the light version for the past couple months and so far I really like it. I don't know how, but my skin looks clearer and brighter. It's like magic water - no scent and looks and feels like water. I bought this because I've been really interested in Asian skincare and heard so much about first treatment essences. Since I can't afford SKII, I figured this would be a good alternative since I'm already a fan of Innisfree. I'm giving it four stars for now since I've only used it for a while.
Seng L.
Seng L.
I love this essence. It's similar to the SKII facial treatment essence but it's more on an affordable side. It works great on my skin, helping me with my pigmentations and smooth out my skin so well. It's a watery type of essence, very light and absorbable. There actually two versions of this essence which create for oily and dry skin. So be aware to choose the right one for you skin type of you're about to invest a bottle.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Boston, MA
It is an okay SKII dupe but to me the beat dupe is still the MISSHA essence. The price tag is really low comparing to other products so you have to take this into account. It is not bad just not greaT.
Mari Z.
Mari Z.
I tried the light version for oily skin. There was no smell and the texture was like water, but it really didn't make a difference on my skin. Felt like I was putting water on my skin. The good thing is that this was very affordable
Luni O.
Luni O.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
SKII Facial Treatment Essence without harsh chemical or odor. Purely natural and it cleared out all my raised bumps on my cheeks with just one bottle of use. I highly recommend it to everyone who has sensitive skin. You won't see the result immediately, but when you do you'll be surprised.
Kimorah H.
Kimorah H.
Hamilton, Ontario
It's very difficult to find a product that contains soybean, which helps with aging and dry skin, when I found this product I had to buy it! after a few uses my skin feels a lot more dewy and hydrated
Gracey L.
Gracey L.
Bacolod, Philippines
Been using it for about a week now, might be too early to provide this feedback but I think it works a bit slower than expected. Not so much of a difference.
Aileen G.
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for all types of skin ?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Came across this recently. Is it good? Does it do anything special?