BeautyEyeMascaraInnisfree
Skinny Volumecara Mascara 014 Oz/4g x 2 ( Upgrade Longlongcara n Microcara )

by Innisfree

Slim banding brush gives eyelash full application for natural n volume eyelash look

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Skinny Volumecara Mascara 0.14 Oz/4g x 2 ( Upgrade Longlongcara n Microcara )!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle C.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this mascara. The problem with my lashes is that they can’t keep their curl when it comes to a lot of mascaras. I find that mainly waterproof ones can keep my Asian lashes curled. But this Innisfree mascara is not waterproof but stills keeps my lashes nice and curled the entire day. Upon application my lashes look wispy, long, voluminous, and separated. And they stay nice without smudging for the entire day. Highly recommend this mascara!
kianna R.
Tacoma, WA
I love that the wand is skinny, because this girl's got some thin a** eyelashes. After one or two coats (always) my lashes look lifted and exactly the way I wanted.
Gabbi C.
Millbrae, CA
works really well i have pretty curly lashes so all i need is to define them and this product does that very well without weighing them down
Lina L.
Brooklyn, NY
So-so product. Could do w/o it. Gives lashes volumes, but does not contain my curled lashes. Make sure to apply another mascara before putting this one on to prevent your lashes from going back to its original form. Otherwise this product is good to apply at the ends of the lashes.
Alyssa D.
Ridgeway, ON
I love this mascara because if doesn't clump and it gives your lashes volume without trying. I am a first time user but I haven't had any irritations or bad experiences with it. It comes off nicely with makeup remover as well! I do like this product but there new mascara line called "Simple Label" is a lot better because it is vegan friendly and not tested on animals!

Looking for your answer?