MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersInnisfree
Skinny Brow Pencil 008g (#4 Ash Brown)

Innisfree Skinny Brow Pencil 0.08g (#4. Ash Brown)

by Innisfree

[ How To Use ] The more you go to the end than the eyebrow bangs, the darker the upper part than the eyebrows, It is possible to produce a more realistic three-dimensional eyebrow. [ Capacity ] 0.08g x 1pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Skinny Brow Pencil 0.08g (#4. Ash Brown)!
Elizabeth Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite brow pencils! It’s also super inexpensive and you can buy it off amazon or the Innisfree website. I’m always down to try Korean makeup, and this pencil did not disappoint.
Nicolette W.
Atlanta, GA
This is what I use. Colour is dark. I even use it to contour. I have used 5 of these. I like that it also has a spool.
Youyou H.
Washington
The pencil and the brush are very soft and easy to use. It gives me a good natural look. Even when I use other brow pencils to draw, I would use this brush. It is very easy to correct if I mess up, but the makeup will definitely stay for a day. I would repurchase when I run out.
Joyce L.
Richmond, BC
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! I tried this product out when I was walking by an Innisfree store, and swatched it, while I was visiting Hong Kong. I have been hooked every since! It has been 3 years since I started this product. I have also tried the  in the "Espresso Brown" when I dyed my hair a darker color. Which looked amazing! It last all day and its incredibility easy to apply + make that perfect blend at the front tip of your brows. I love love love
Yan Y.
canada
Love this, one problem is it's not smudge proof. I wish they could make it's so I won't accidental smuged off the product. But the colours and the use is so nice and smooth I do really love it.
Aina T.
Kuantan
Innisfree Skinny Brow Pencil 0.08g (#4. Ash Brown) uploaded by Aina T.
I love it! it has two ends, one for the brush and one to do the eyebrow, so this makes it a lot easier to bring it anywhere and hygienic also since the brush also has a cap on it. The brow pencil is sharp, so it is easy to apply to shape the brows. This product is worth the price and would definitely repurchase.
Sheekha G.
I started using this product 2 months ago. I have thick eyebrows naturally, so all I do is use the spoolie end to brush the eyebrows and just go over it with the pencil to look full.
Priyanka T.
Brampton, ON
A very recent purchase still trying before a genuine review. But so far so good.. look out for the review right here
Arden P.
Edmonton
Bought this while I was in Korea and I absolutely adore this product! It is so precise and the color matches my brow perfectly. It’s also so much cheaper than any other brow pencil I’ve purchased from Sephora. I wish I could buy it here in Canada!
Yan Y.
canada
Innisfree Skinny Brow Pencil 0.08g (#4. Ash Brown) uploaded by Yan Y.
My favorite brow pencil, it's different then the Anastasia brow it's not think it's a rather thick but it's in a triangle I guess shape and it's great if you're in a hurry and for a quick brow fill. It is intense the dark colors so apply lightly. It does take some time getting use to it.

Looking for your answer?