Innisfree Skin Solution Sheet Mask 8 Pack Variety Set uploaded by Taylor P.

BY INNISFREE

These eight, high quality, cotton sheet masks include: - Pore solution tannin - Whitening (brightening) solution niacinamide (will not bleach your skin) - Moisturizing solution ceramide - Hydrating solution hyaluronic acid - Wrinkle care solution... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacie S.
Warsaw, MO
Every different mask addresses a different skin problem. I love to have that option, because my skin has different problems that I'd like to work on and ultimately fix altogether. The mask takes practice to easily put on without a mirror and the excess running down to your elbows. I leave the mask on til its almost dry, which is always longer than the 10-20 minutes recommended. The results are always beneficial on the surface. Such as my forehead wrinkles being less deep & defined. My crows feet usually disappear altogether. I always look younger with glowing skin after I use a sheet mask before bed the night before. Its pretty awesome!
Madhavi N.
I tried the variety of innisfree masks and I think they were great. They refreshed and hydrated my skin and the masks are very wet. The price of these masks is very reasonable but I don’t like that they have alcohol in them
Catie T.
Los Angeles
A good variety and smelled nice. Was easy to apply. It wasn’t noticeable of a difference, but I only use them every Sunday night to reset for the week. I got a big variety pack and enjoyed all the different types of masks.
Cindy L.
Frisco
A majority of my skincare is Korean. I used to use face masks every other day because it felt so soothing and refreshing. Innisfree is a great K-beauty brand with affordable face masks. They're gentle and smell amazing!
Samantha Y.
Bronx, NY
Great product. Really help my flare ups. Got it at the shop in New York City. I have really sensitive skin and this did not irritate or dry up my skin.
Em M.
These are some of the greatest masks I’ve ever used. They are gentle, and stay on the face well. Liquid is almost gel like, so it absorbs well.
Rosa G.
Grand Junction
Love these masks! It’s like the rest of the masks but they’re packaging is pretty cute. They’re not too pricey they run at about $1-$2 online.
maria v.
Marietta
Just something to use for fun. It’s cute, but not something I incorporate in my daily skincare routine.
Tashi T.
Innisfree Skin Solution Sheet Mask 8 Pack Variety Set This masks sheet give more hydration than The Face Shop mask sheets. One packet can also be used two times. It gives a natural glow and a shine to your skin.
Sarah B.
jeddah
I tried before the sheet mask aloe vera and tea tree and i fell in love with it..i like how these mask give nourishment onto my skin.,i highly recommended ❤️❤️Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Aloe)