Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask - Madecassoside (Calm & Strengthen Skin Surface) 20ml uploaded by Blanckittyy y.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

cassandra r.
4916 Ninth ST # 207, fresno
Where to begin my lovely sheet my so much they provide excellent moisture on my skin and my face is glowing the next day. I love the wide variety and its multiple uses. It's gentle on the skin and you can even use it every single day. I cannot stress enough how much I highly recommend this product.
Adriana V.
This mask is fantastic for compromised skin. Madecassoside heals and soothes irritated and broken out skin. I like to follow this up with a centelka cream!
Debra L.
These masks are excellent for hydration and calming my skin. I love using them after a long day. They instantly give my skin life!
Sonia K.
New York
I used this product with my family days before my wedding to moisturize and helps to keep clean and white face! My mom and dad love this mask, especially because it’s easy to apply and doesn’t need to clean after take it off!
Blanckittyy y.
My understanding of Madecassoside is good for repairing your skin and reproduction of collagen. It does has anti-aging properties.
I definitely felt a difference in my skin. It felt hydrated and plump 🔼💦but it didn’t react or irritate my acne. In fact, it made it less angry. 🔽😤 .
Camilla T.
One of my top re purchased masks. I love love love this mask. Always leaves my skin smooth and soft. Guaranteed to sooth any irritation.
Farah A.
It's really affordable and it's really great. I love every piece of it. There's so much moisture left on my face after wearing it