Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask - Catechin (Antioxidation) 20ml uploaded by Blanckittyy y.Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask - Catechin (Antioxidation) 20ml uploaded by Coffee ☆.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Leslie D.
Corinth
I love the innisfree sheet masks. They have a nice fragarance, but not over powering. They leave my skin smooth, supple, and hydrated. My only reason they are not five stars is the fact that they can be quite watery and drip down my neck, whereas other sheet masks like the Benton snail bee, do not.
chloe b.
Elmore, VT
I’ve bought each type of face mask and each one leaves my face hydrated.
The packaging is pretty af and there’s no strong smell when you use the face mask. I’ve been buying it for a couple years and it’s the best! Even cheap haha
Adriana V.
Very healing and hydrating. This is a nice green tea based mask that helps calm and soothe irritated skin.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
My all time favorite masks. Love it so much, love everything about it, I will purchase it over and over
Sussane D.
Lots of product and the mask is super hydrating! My face feels very soft and I love the smell.
Blanckittyy y.
This is the best Innisfree paper sheetmask that I have tried. 🤗Although the mask feels a bit plastic like, the paper adheres really well to the face. It is full of moisture but yet non dripping 💧. Final outcome was hydrated and moisturizing without feeling heavy. It didn’t irritate my acne. 👍🏻Catehin was for antioxidant. Since I can’t see that, my skin felt good and moisturized. I would totally repurchase more from this series 🛒.
It was amazing! I loved the essence and the smell. It’s totally worth the price! Very gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. To my surprise, it went beyond my expectations! Maybe they could come up with more variety?
Magdalena B.
I really like all the face masks of Innisfree. This one in particular has amazing packging (the best one for sheet masks - sits perfectly on the dace, easy to use - not gimmicky and bad smelly like the others of other brands that I've tried) and leaves my skin fresh and clean.
Ruth H.
I love to switch my face masks every now and then according to what i feel my skin needs. As I'm from a constant climate change, i maintain a note book and write how my skin reacts to every climatic changes. This helps me a lot on how to treat my problematic skin.Though im not a dermatologist or esthetician or cosmetologist (though I'd love to be) i have my ups and downs on how i treat my skin, now im on a very fresh and healthy journey
Coffee ☆.
💛 Skin Clinic Mask - Vita C
So the mask is basically made of cotton and it's very light which mean when you have it on you can see through it like 90%. And about the smell it's chemical smell with a little bit of lime scent.
And since this mask has Vitamin C it's going to help brighten the skin, also its going to help you with the redness on the skin (I don't have any redness on my skin so I can't tell really if it's going to work or not)
As a result I do believe that it help brighten my skin and also Vitamin C is a very good thing for the skin 💛
Will I use it again?