MakeupInnisfree
Real Fluid Rouge 3g, Moist / Shine / Lipstain / Gloss Rouge " 2017 NEW " (#10 Autumn moonlight)

by Innisfree

[ How To Use ] . Relieve the contents properly and spread it gently from the center of the lips. . Draw the tip of the tip along the lip line Lip lines are produced that look like lipstick. [ Capacity ] 3g x 1pcs

Iss it worth then hype or is it over hyped?
Start your review of Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge 3g, Moist / Shine / Lipstain / Gloss Rouge " 2017 NEW " (#10. Autumn moonlight)!
👑 S.
Tanah merah, 65
I don't like this gloss, it is sticky and heavy on my lips. It feels very dry too. I really hate lip gloss. But it was a gift from my relative as my birthday. So I can't throw away.
Elizabeth L.
Melbourne
It was an okay product. Did good at staining my lips for a while but once I ate it would kinda disappear (defeats the point of a stain imo). The shade I got was a cherry red. Really cheap and value for money but probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...