BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. A nail polish that gives vivid and glossy colors inspired by natural scenery. Apply nail polish evenly on your nails. Wait for it to dry. see more...

Genisee B.
Greenwood, IN
When I was living in South Korea, I had a hard time finding nail polish that I loved, most of the nail polish I found would chip and clump quite quickly. Then I found Innisfree Real Color nail polish and I was instantly in love. This nail polish comes in really great and bright colors. The nail polish does not clump at all and goes on very easily and smooth. When I I use the color on my toes, it lasts a long time, 3 weeks to a month. It is not as long lasting on my fingernails though, but it still is comparable to some expensive nail polishes.
Nicole L.
There're many things to like about Innisfree Eco Nail PRO, such as:

What's Good?
1. Wide brush for Easy Application
2. Quick-drying
3. Reasonable lifespan
4. Easy to remove
5. Affordable

However it has one major flaw that may deter me from repurchasing it. Full review, swatches and more about the SINGLE MAJOR FLAW at bit.ly/1Ii71oI