BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. A sun cushion fill with natural skin toning up effect and provides strong protection from UV rays. Suitable for My Cushion Case series. see more...

• Has anyone tried the new shades? I am curious if the form...1 Answers
Jackie H.
The color variety is very limited which makes me give it 4 stars. However, the packaging is really customizable and it has great coverage. The smell is nice and subtle and a little goes a long way.
chloe b.
Elmore, VT
I used one cushion before this and didn’t like it but Innisfree cushions are light and leaves a dewy look which I’ve been looking for since I’m tired of matte looks. The price was fair to build your own and I’ll definitely buy refills
Inge W.
It goes on normal and oily skin really well but it is awful on dry and bumpy skin. For people who usually use a primer, this product works fine, but for me, it catches on dry patches and accentuates blemishes, and the coverage goes down within a few hours before disappearing by the end of the day. These problems are minimized when I use a primer but I prefer to not to use primers daily.
vety a.
This SPF bb cream looks great on my skin. It gives you just the right coverage, not too much for everyday use with SPF 50 protection. The only thing I wish they could improve is the shades. I couldn't find the perfect shade for my skin.
mBC L.
Innisfree Water Glow Cushion with its sheer coverage is more suitable for someone who wants a barely-there makeup look.

What's Good?
1. Safe for pimple-prone skin
2. Good for occasions when you want to look good without looking like you have anything on
3. Great for those who like a moisturizing face product

What's Bad?
1. May be too sheer for some
2. Can get oily by mid-day

Full review with before-after photos at bit.ly/1I3otex
Chloe W.
Vancouver
It's quite watery that I like , and the the colour tone match with my skin tone as well . However , it's not long-lasting , and it's not oil controllable . After I do my makeup for few hours , I have to do my make up again for the foundation part .
Maritza M.
Has anyone tried the new shades? I am curious if the formula is the same