BY INNISFREE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Natalie 🐱.
 This is a waterproof physical sunscreen that has Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide as UVA and UVB Filters! I’m always on the lookout for a good physical sunscreen since I’m afraid that a chemical one would be too dry or harsh for my sensitive skin. I purchased this from Jolse for about 8 dollars since my Derma E sunscreen was pilling terribly.
🌱Star Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Green tea and other plant extracts, sunflower seed oil
🌱Scent: It smells like plant extracts
🌱Texture: It has a thicker consistency like a creamier lotion, but it’s very smooth and easy to apply it.
🌱Whitecast: The sunscreen is slightly tinted but it still brightened my face for about 1 to 2 shades! I actually like this “white cast” since it looks quite natural and evens my skin tone.
🌱Results:  It lasts the whole day and does not feel heavy on my face (or maybe I’m just used to it). I think it’s not incredibly moisturizing, but does not necessarily dry you out too. Even when I don’t feel like wearing sunscreen, I still put this on since I consider it as a brightening primer!
· 🌱Repurchase: Definitely! I also have a backup ready because I like it so much!