BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Natalie 🐱.
 This is a waterproof physical sunscreen that has Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide as UVA and UVB Filters! I’m always on the lookout for a good physical sunscreen since I’m afraid that a chemical one would be too dry or harsh for my sensitive skin. I purchased this from Jolse for about 8 dollars since my Derma E sunscreen was pilling terribly.
🌱Star Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Green tea and other plant extracts, sunflower seed oil
🌱Scent: It smells like plant extracts
🌱Texture: It has a thicker consistency like a creamier lotion, but it’s very smooth and easy to apply it.
🌱Whitecast: The sunscreen is slightly tinted but it still brightened my face for about 1 to 2 shades! I actually like this “white cast” since it looks quite natural and evens my skin tone.
🌱Results:  It lasts the whole day and does not feel heavy on my face (or maybe I’m just used to it). I think it’s not incredibly moisturizing, but does not necessarily dry you out too. Even when I don’t feel like wearing sunscreen, I still put this on since I consider it as a brightening primer!
· 🌱Repurchase: Definitely! I also have a backup ready because I like it so much!
Park J.
Ha Noi
This is the product I bought after discovering the limitations of Blue lizard sunscreen. To tell you the truth is that before I had a bad experience with sunscreen no sebum of this company and should be considered until now to buy.
Price: I bought the pass back should be 170k. Also bought in Vietnam about 250k, the side is nearly 400k.
On the packaging: like the other types of sunblock innisfree is very simple but convenient
Ingredients: keep the company's zero 5 criteria: no talc, no artificial odor, no color, no animal feed, no mineral oil. Sunscreen with physical ingredients extracted from sunflowers and green tea
About the experience of use: This sunscreen introduces three-action protection: anti-wrinkle, whitening, UV protection. I can assert that to this point this is my favorite sunscreen because:
- Cheap
- Alignment
- Finish layer: light tone, not shiny, not too dry, slightly light surface.
This is a very worth buying product
Trinh N.
Ho Chi Minh
I've used the second tube of this product because of its amazing effects on my skin. If you are looking for a gentle sunblock with matte finish, this is a really good choice for you. This product can reduce oil on your face perfectly and stay long for a day. At first, when i've just apply it on my skin, my face is so bright, but about 5 mins later, it's okay and the finish is perfect for u to go out and enjoy a day.  Oh god, the price is medium but it's worthy with an organic product. Don't you give it a try?
Phuong N.
I think it a perfect quality product for my skin, especially for a person who have just begun using a sunscreen product like me. I love this and I will buy another one after it's over. I also like the fragrant of this product.