Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream 35ml uploaded by Himali B.

BY INNISFREE

Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream 35ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love Innisfree all it's products are great. I have been using innisfree perfect 9 repair cream for 2 months now & it has really helped my under eye area to become hydrated & bright. I don't have much of fine lines under my eye but whatever I had are less visible now. It doesn't work overnight I had to use it for atleast 1 month to actually see the results.

This cream hasn't worked on my dark circles much but it's a great under eye cream for hydration & fine lines prevention.

The texture is very light which makes it great for say time use. It gets absorbed very easily & doesn't make your under eye area oily. Also, it has very mild scent & doesn't irritate my eyes which has happened with many other eyw creams which made my eyes watery, but this cream is very relaxing.

Also, it's quiet affordable & very little product is used in each application so this eye cream lasgs really long.

I definitely recommend this product !
jeny l.
nongmeibung ayangpalli road near chakpram leirak
I really m loving this eye cream i have been using it for month n does wonder. My puffiness dark circles n fine lines are diminished... Love it alot ill be useing it. It moisturises my eye area
Allysawnnn ☺.
It was nice! I think it was kind of better than the orchid one but i'm not usee to incorporating eye cream in my routine since i scratch my eyes a lot (allergies) and i wouldn't want cream to get in my eyes.
Ali A.
Oslo
iam 35 this amazing. and anti wrinkle and mostourize this 3rd box i use itInnisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream 35ml