Innisfree - Orchid Enriched Cream 50ml uploaded by Angela K.Innisfree - Orchid Enriched Cream 50ml uploaded by Shiela S.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Vanessa T.
Mesa, AZ
I adore Innisfree products and this is one of them. I actually got this from my mom when I was in need of a cream. She has been using this for a while, ever since I introduced her to Kbeauty. I can see why she likes this cream. It’s suitable for combination to dry skin since it’s great for moisturizing the skin without any sticky residue. This orchid cream is one of the best moisturizing cream I’ve used!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I absolutely love innisfree skincare products & am a big fan of 10 steps kbeauty skincare regime. Innisfree orchid enriched cream is one of my favourite day creams for winters. It’s texture is light, it smells good & absorbs really fast.This cream keeps my skin hydrated & soft without making my acne-prone skin breakout. Also, it’s quiet affordable. It doesn’t feel heavy at all on my skin & doesn’t makes my face greasy or oily. I have been using it since 2 months now.

I use in the last step of my daytime skincare routine just after applying eye cream.

I am quiet happy with this cream & will definitely buy it again.
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Smells amazing when applying, not overly fragrant. Super rich consistency, great for extra hydration in the winter months. I got this in the Innisfree Limited Edition Holiday Skincare collection. Love it. Absorbs into the skin quickly, yet you can feel throughout the day that your skin is still hydrated.
Alice K.
Blacksburg, VA
I wouldnt say its as moisturizing as the one from the green tea line but it still was very hydrating. i loved the smell and its light consistency but mositurizing ability. would definitely recommend
christine y.
I have recently began using this as a lotion and it works very well. It is very moisturizing and I feel as though my wrinkle lines have been disappearing! It is however quite oily and very dense when applied so it may be good to use at night!
Angela K.
Standard Korean moisturizer. I tend to really like not too think and not too watery moisturizer and this is the perfect consistency. I also fall for beautiful packaging so this is definitely one of my favorite. This cream treated my fine lines pretty fast so I will recommend to those with two ple problems! [product:innisfree---orchid-enriched-cream-50ml-50ml]
Priyanka S.
This little bottle is power punch for your face! If you're looking for a great moisturizer to plump your skin and give it a glow, this is what you're searching for. It goes on smooth, absorbs into your skin, softening any lines and wrinkles. I've been using this over a month and I've definitely seen the difference in my skin texture and oil production. It's not a heavy cream and a little goes a long way! Innisfree - Orchid Enriched Cream 50ml
MeTime M.
These are one of my holy grail items! I am using one and have a back up one in stock-- cannot live without one during this nasty cold weather.. these calm my eczema overnight! And they smell freaking good! Innisfree also have this promotion where you can get a full size of this item with a couple minis for the full size price-- LUCKY BAGS!! It's super affordable! Highly recommend!!!
Stelios K.
I purchased this at Union Square store in NYC. I have very dry skin and winters are usually my arch nemesis. This is very noursihing cream. It helped my skin feel moisturized and I love the consistency of it. I am on my second jar of Orchid cream. It's relatively affordable. Highly recommended
Shiela S.
Oxford
A lot of people raved about this product so I gave it a try and they're absolutely right. I've never tried an eye cream that actually works for me. This product is very moisturizing, hydrating, brightens the under eyes and I think it really helped with my fine lines too. I stopped using concealer under my eyes because the creasing was very noticeable, but when I started using this eye cream it smoothened my under eye area. It's life changing I don't think I'll switch to another product again. I suggest using it at night since it has a thick consistency.
Trisha A.