Innisfree - Olive Real Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml uploaded by Therese S.Innisfree - Olive Real Cleansing Foam 150ml 150ml uploaded by Therese S.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Contains olive to offer deep hydration. Excellent moisturizing power helps protect your skin after washing. Removes makeup and reduces stimulation. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I only use two Innisfree cleansing foams, Olive Oil and the Jeju Volcanic Pore. Honestly I prefer the Olive Oil Cleansing Foam more because it leaves my skin clean and super soft. I’ve bought a couple of them already and even got my cousin to buy some after she tried it. What’s even better is that it’s extremely affordable. You can purchase it from Amazon which makes it even easier.
Therese S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing FoamThis is a really nice cleansing foam and I really do like it. But if you are feeling a little tension in my writing (hmm is that even possible). Well, but if you do I only have one problem with it and that is that I keep on comparing it too Innisfree jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam (which is amazing). These are two different products, and I think I should be loving this one more, since I have really dry skin. But sorry, I don’t. I do really like it, it feels really nice on the skin, it does the job and it really makes my skin feel moisturized and not completely dry. Before I started with Korean product I used different oils on my skin. I tried for such a long time to get my face under control. I have really dry skin and you can read about how my skin was before hereI know it is wrong comparing them but It just happened. I do love this and I am not using the other one, I would definitely go for this one. It doesn’t give you the squeaky clean feeling. The one, when you pull you fingers down your face and it goes squeak. Ahh you know what I mean. It is really thick in its consistency, but it is supposed to. It is so easy to take too much but don’t, cause a small amount will last. I do love the packaging, it is simply and hygienic. The smell is really pleasant and it doesn’t bother me at all, somewhat citrus like