BY INNISFREE

• Does this actually help get rid of sebum or is it mainly for acne...2 Answers
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have super gross unbelievably oily skin and this had really helped me. I used to use traditional powders for oil control and light coverage but this product works better. One application can last me several hours. I only have to reapply it several times in the day. I do get a slight white cast if I apply too much but it's not very noticeable. I recommend applying with a brush and not the Powder Puff it comes with. I'm really impressed how long the product lasts and how low the price is. I would definitely recommend for people with oily and regular skin. You can get this product on Amazon, eBay and online Korean stores.
Lily H.
Lily H.
This has become a must-have for me especially because the weather is getting warmer here. I have normal/dry skin but throughout the day I start to get a little bit oily when the weather is 80 degrees and higher so I use this to set my face on those kinds of days and my face stays matte for a long time. You can also use it on your oily hair but I haven't tried that out. I was surprised by how tiny the packaging is though but the price is pretty cheap so it's not an issue for me. Also important to note that there is a slight white cast for flash photography but much less than a foundation with SPF in it.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I decided to pick this up after seeing so many positive reviews from beauty bloggers, and I'm so glad I did! I have combination/oily skin, and this product works wonders to keep my face matte in the Florida heat and humidity. This contains cornstarch. so it is a bit full-coverage and has a tiny bit of a white cast when applied, but since I'm very pale I don't mind. I have the pressed compact version as well, and I keep it in my purse with me whenever I leave the house so I can touch up and be oil-free all day. Definitely going to repurchase this one!
Ching Ching C.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has to be one of my favorite setting powders! Don't be fooled by the compact size! There is a lot of product and worth the price! I paid $7 on Amazon with free shipping! I love innisfree products because I feel like I can trust the quality of their products and they work well for my skin type (dry/sensitive with eczema). I have tried other setting powders like from skin food and just don't love them the same! I am tan with yellow undertones and the translucent powder doesn't whiten me out! I highly recommend this product!
anna b.
anna b.
Malden, MA
This is prefect for my oily skin the packaging in general is really adorable and it is perfect for on the go the only reason why I gave it a 4 star instead of a 5 star is that when I put it on in some spots of my face you can see the dead skin on my face so yeah but I think if you put it on after make up is fine but don't put a lot unless you want a Cakey make up so and don't put on bare if your skin has a lot of dead skin because it will just highlight it and make it more noticeable.
Brin D.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I really like using this powder for the Wayne Goss method of applying foundation (where you apply powder before liquid foundation to help with oil control). While it doesn't completely keep all my oil at bay, I realize for my skin that is a near-impossible task and happily settle for reapply to my t-zone a few times per day. It's fine, translucent, and doesn't look cakey. It almost has a bit of a shimmer to it, but it isn't noticeable. Does a great job of blurring my pores, too!
Josephinee K.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
I would really recommend this mineral powder to those who have oily or combination skin. The powder not only does a good job in setting makeup, but also blots ur face from excess oil. I always use it on my forehead and T zone where is the most oily part of me. It is awesome!
The price is great too! Got it for around 8 dollars, you can definitely get it in the US, from amazon or the Innisfree website
Hanh L.
Hanh L.
Lowell, Ma
I really love this product. I use this after applying my bb cream and it made my makeup look silky smooth all day long. The con is when you open the product there will be cover barrier with holes, the holes can get clog and when it does the product won't come out. i have to remove the barrier. I got this on amazon. its really small and cute. To me, it doesn't have a lot of product in the package.
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
This is my favorite face powder, hands down!! I have tried numerous brands of powders, but I keep coming back to this one. While the scent may not be appealing to some people, the herbal smell does not bother me at all. It leaves such a smooth and silky finish and keeps my face matte all day, which is difficult to do since I have oily skin that greases up like no other. 5/5 would recommend!
Diana N.
Diana N.
Lake Balboa, CA
FAVORITE SETTING POWDER! I love innisfree, and this product DID NOT disappoint me at all! There's a cushion which allows the process of applying translucent powder easier. I love how this can be used as an all over setting powder, and it can be used to bake the under eye area. It doesn't make my fine lines show and doesn't crease which is a plus! love love love!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
San Leandro, CA
I have oily skin with large pores. Would this product make my pores larger or more obvious? Has anyone with similar skin type tried this?
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.
I've seen this product in person but it looks so tiny! Is the amount of product that you get even worth it? I tend to use my powders to bake but I feel like I would use half the container trying to bake.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I have really oily skin, especially in my t-zone area is where my foundation tends to separate. Where can I find this & the price?
Jaci d.
Jaci d.
Santiago, Chile
I've seen many people using this and they say it is amazing, but does it really work? My skin is super oily and I have trouble kipping it under control all day.
Mara H.
Mara H.
I have very oily skin, and I was wondering how well this holds up during the day for oily skin? Do you have to reapply it?