BY INNISFREE

• Does this powder sit well with dry skin??1 Answers
  • Does this actually help get rid of sebum or is it mainly for acne...2 Answers
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Favorite finishing powder! It’s very cheap but really effective in making your face shine free all day. It also makes your skin feels soft afterwards. I have used this on its own and it’s as amazing as when I used it as a finishing powder. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 5g
kylie k.
I suddenly started getting really oily and decided to use this to help control my oiliness throughout the day! It works super well! It's perfect for touch-ups! The small size and the tiny puff that comes with it is super travel-friendly. I don't recommend using the puff though, I think using a brush is much easier, but I do recommend this product!
Joanne R.
Granada Hills, CA
This is one of my favorite powders. I just wish it were a little bigger! The puff is super soft, and makes things easy to apply. This product smells so good! It keeps my looking matte, but no overly matte. I try not to add too much on. I find that I don't have to reapply too often, which makes it last a bit longer
Bridgette W.
This product is great! I bought it when it was on sale on StyleKorean. I expected the container to be bigger and contain more product, but the product itself is amazing. I'm not too much of a makeup person but I do know that this has been keeping my face oil free :) For those of you who have really oily skin, I suggest you put it on BEFORE foundation (even though foundation usually goes first!)
Lindsay E.
Tempe, AZ
I LOVE IT. It's so nice for oily skin just to get the excess oil off. Its also super affordable and I use it ALL THE TIME. Really just makes my face feel cleaner and is really nice in the summer with sweating and stuff. It's also great for finishing if you wear foundation.
Connie T.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it every day! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this for people who have OILY skin like myself. When I use oil blotting paper I always need like 5 for in the morning and then gotta take one out for my face every hour and a half.

This powder helps with keeping my face not oily through out the day. I apply it before I go out and it lasts quite a long time for me. My face has gone to needing an oil blotting paper every hour to being oil free for 5-7 hours.

This is my must have item for oily skin types. You can purchase them on Korean beauty sites such as YesStyle.com or even eBay or Amazon! Depending on the size u get, they probably range from $5-15? I usually get the smaller ones which are around $5, sometimes less.
Leah B.
I've always been in the hunt for anything that will keep my oils at bay. So when I saw the INNISFREE NO SEBUM MINERAL POWDER, I knew I had to try it. Well, I have to say this is a HG product in my book. I use it as a setting powder and it keeps my face oil-free for 5-6 hours! This powder is supposed to absorb excess sebum and control it, so I tried applying it after my greasy moisturizer and it absorbed all the grease on my face like nobody's business. Oh did I tell you that this is finely milled, does not leave any white cast, and inexpensive? Yep, you read it right. So for the oily ladies like me, try it. If you're normal to dry, skip it.
Michelle L.
Ithaca, NY
I have only used this twice but I find that it is very effective at keeping my oils at bay. I have a pretty oily t-zone and I apply it after my setting spray. It completely mattified my skin for ~5 hours, after which my skin had a more natural finish (mind this is with climbing up and down slopes to get to class). I have not experienced any whitecast, but I also use the powder pretty minimally. There is a scent, but it is very light and fresh and dissipates after a while.
Sophia N.
Plantation, FL
My holy grail powder! This stuff is raved about by Korean beauty bloggers/Youtubers, you name it. It is so worthy of the hype. For a mere $5-6 you get a fair amount of powder. It's super-fine and completely translucent when applied. It keeps my face matte and my makeup in place all day long! As a plus, the ingredients are pretty natural. Definitely give this one a try if you're in the market for a new finishing powder!
Mi N.
My HG powder, hands down. Good packaging, affordable product, does its job like (or even better than) all the other high end loose powders out there. I use it to set my entire face, including my under eye area and it can also be used as dry shampoo so definitely a multiuse travel product. It comes with a puff to apply but I prefer to tap it out onto the lid, then use a fluffy brush to apply -- it's just faster that way.
Sherry L.
San Leandro, CA
I have oily skin with large pores. Would this product make my pores larger or more obvious? Has anyone with similar skin type tried this?
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I have really oily skin, especially in my t-zone area is where my foundation tends to separate. Where can I find this & the price?
Wendingo L.
I've seen this product in person but it looks so tiny! Is the amount of product that you get even worth it? I tend to use my powders to bake but I feel like I would use half the container trying to bake.
Jaci d.
Santiago, Chile
I've seen many people using this and they say it is amazing, but does it really work? My skin is super oily and I have trouble kipping it under control all day.
Really great product. Keeps your face matte and snooth all day !