BY INNISFREE

• Does this powder sit well with dry skin??1 Answers
  • Does this actually help get rid of sebum or is it mainly for acne...2 Answers
Jaydah S.
Miami
Ive had issues with oily skin for a while now, and no mater what i do after about an hour or two I’m already getting shiny which sucks. I’ve only just recently started to use this product and i already noticed i did not get as oily as quickly as i usually do! Price wise this is a super affordable product that is super easy to carry around. I would recommend to any one who has oily skin!
Adriana V.
I have fairly oily skin and I live in the Washington, DC area, which gets very humid and makes my skin even more oily. This powder is the best powder I have found for setting my makeup. I use pretty heavy-duty sunscreen every day (La Roche Posay Ultra Light Fluid) which, contrary to its name, winds up being rather greasy after application. I prep my skin for makeup with Skinfood's Peach Sake Pore Serum, which mattifies to a good extent, but I was still having issues with oil production during the day and my makeup sliding off my face! This powder was a great solution. It smells minty, which makes it extra pleasant to apply. The container is rather sleek and unobtrusive, and it is very easy to get a good sheer application of the powder with the included puff. The powder itself is a translucent white powder, which disappears on my NC15 skin. The oil control is pretty great, but I probably wind up wiping some of this off by the end of the day due to touching my face, as sometimes I can wind up a little shiny at 5 pm. This is still better than any other setting powder I have ever tried, and I already purchased it in the pact form as it is easier to carry around. If you're on the fence between the pact and the loose powder, the loose powder works better and I find is easier to apply, and it isn't all that bad to carry with you, but the pact is definitely more convenient on the go.
Kelsey R.
Greenwood, IN
This is my all time favorite setting powder! I makes my skin feel and look less oily without making my skin feel dry or cakey. I don't think the powder is meant to have a fragrance, but I really like its smell. One of the biggest selling points of this product for me was its affordability, and you really get a great value for the price. I would highly recommend this product anyone that wants to keep their oily skin matte!
Haley N.
The Laura Mercier Translucent powder has been my holy grail product for quite awhile. However, I recently switched foundations to something lighter and unfortunately that meant my oily skin really shows. I had read great things about this powder and decided to try it for myself! Wow. Life changing. This powder keeps the oil away for almost the whole work day! That NEVER happens. And it's only $8!
Eunice L.
Atlanta
I really like this powder!! Sets and does brighten a little even though it is translucent. Has a nice blurring effect. Not drying at all. I would use it on anyone but for oily skin it's extra nice. The package it came in was kind of small:( so compared to other powders that are more expensive but bigger, I wouldn't say this product is super cheap.
Jazmine P.
Bradenton
Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 5g Is a wonderful product. I use it all the time and I am noticing a difference in my face. The smell of the product is very pleasant. It’s not like those toxic chemical products. It smells like nice a very nice minty smell. It’s easy to put in your purse when on the go.
vivian w.
mississauga, ON
This works really well for my skin because it isn’t too oily but can produce quite a bit. It absorbs extra sebum off the face and keeps it looking fresh without being too drying. Definitely give this a try because it’s not too harsh so it may work well with people with different skin types.
Hazel G.
Broussard , LA
It works well for mattifaying my oliy skinGood for concealing my eyebag’s and large pores
It doesn’t appear cakey and still looks natural even if I’ve put on too much of it
No break out or irritation on the skin
Nice smell
Blends well with most skin tonesVery cheap
Maya H.
Bothell
I use this powder everyday to set my face makeup and it's soo gooood, it has a super blurring effect and leaves your makeup super smooth❣️ the only downside is the smell. It's kind of a strong herbal scent but it doesn't last for long:)
Diana F.
Does a great job of controlling my oily t zone !!! It’s also not expensive. Highly, highly recommend! I was worried when I read it had a minty smell but it’s not that strong, my eyes are find even if I use it near my undereye area
Sherry L.
San Leandro, CA
I have oily skin with large pores. Would this product make my pores larger or more obvious? Has anyone with similar skin type tried this?
Wendingo L.
I've seen this product in person but it looks so tiny! Is the amount of product that you get even worth it? I tend to use my powders to bake but I feel like I would use half the container trying to bake.
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I have really oily skin, especially in my t-zone area is where my foundation tends to separate. Where can I find this & the price?
Jaci d.
Santiago, Chile
I've seen many people using this and they say it is amazing, but does it really work? My skin is super oily and I have trouble kipping it under control all day.
Megan D.
I have super duper oily skin...will this work for me as a setting powder or something to decrease oil production??