BY INNISFREE

• I've seen many people using this and they say it is amazing, but do...3 Answers
  • Does this powder sit well with dry skin??1 Answers
  • Does this actually help get rid of sebum or is it mainly for acne, ...1 Answers
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have super gross unbelievably oily skin and this had really helped me. I used to use traditional powders for oil control and light coverage but this product works better. One application can last me several hours. I only have to reapply it several times in the day. I do get a slight white cast if I apply too much but it's not very noticeable. I recommend applying with a brush and not the Powder Puff it comes with. I'm really impressed how long the product lasts and how low the price is. I would definitely recommend for people with oily and regular skin. You can get this product on Amazon, eBay and online Korean stores.
Lily H.
Lily H.
This has become a must-have for me especially because the weather is getting warmer here. I have normal/dry skin but throughout the day I start to get a little bit oily when the weather is 80 degrees and higher so I use this to set my face on those kinds of days and my face stays matte for a long time. You can also use it on your oily hair but I haven't tried that out. I was surprised by how tiny the packaging is though but the price is pretty cheap so it's not an issue for me. Also important to note that there is a slight white cast for flash photography but much less than a foundation with SPF in it.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
I've seen a few beauty bloggers raving about this product and decided to pick it up and see what it was about. I was lucky enough to purchase it during a 1+1 sale, so I got another one for free. First of all, I like the scent of the product. I has a minty scent when I apply it to my face. I usually use this when I wear a luminous foundation and mattify the inner parts of my face. I have dry skin and I find that it doesn't cling on to any of my dry patches. There is a pressed version of this product, however I've yet to try that one. Also it looks like a white powder inside, but it applies translucent.
After seeing many youtube bloggers recommend this product i decided to buy it and i have to say I couldn't be happier!! It is great even for my dry skin and perfect for oily, my friends with oily skin have also tried this product and it works so well after having put concealer/bb cream or foundation. It has a soft light pounder sponge inside with makes it fantastically easy to apply in small corners. The power is translucent but make sure not to over-do it otherwise some white residue could be left over, apart from that i would recommend this product to everyone!! 100%
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I decided to pick this up after seeing so many positive reviews from beauty bloggers, and I'm so glad I did! I have combination/oily skin, and this product works wonders to keep my face matte in the Florida heat and humidity. This contains cornstarch. so it is a bit full-coverage and has a tiny bit of a white cast when applied, but since I'm very pale I don't mind. I have the pressed compact version as well, and I keep it in my purse with me whenever I leave the house so I can touch up and be oil-free all day. Definitely going to repurchase this one!
Ching Ching C.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has to be one of my favorite setting powders! Don't be fooled by the compact size! There is a lot of product and worth the price! I paid $7 on Amazon with free shipping! I love innisfree products because I feel like I can trust the quality of their products and they work well for my skin type (dry/sensitive with eczema). I have tried other setting powders like from skin food and just don't love them the same! I am tan with yellow undertones and the translucent powder doesn't whiten me out! I highly recommend this product!
anna b.
anna b.
Malden, MA
This is prefect for my oily skin the packaging in general is really adorable and it is perfect for on the go the only reason why I gave it a 4 star instead of a 5 star is that when I put it on in some spots of my face you can see the dead skin on my face so yeah but I think if you put it on after make up is fine but don't put a lot unless you want a Cakey make up so and don't put on bare if your skin has a lot of dead skin because it will just highlight it and make it more noticeable.
Brin D.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I really like using this powder for the Wayne Goss method of applying foundation (where you apply powder before liquid foundation to help with oil control). While it doesn't completely keep all my oil at bay, I realize for my skin that is a near-impossible task and happily settle for reapply to my t-zone a few times per day. It's fine, translucent, and doesn't look cakey. It almost has a bit of a shimmer to it, but it isn't noticeable. Does a great job of blurring my pores, too!
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
Flossmoor, IL
Absolutely love this product!!! The packaging is very small but a little amount goes a long way. There's a slight minty scent. It works great as a finishing powder. My face doesn't look oily all day, and I never needed to touch up on it. It doesn't have a white overcast when you apply it either which is a plus. It's not expensive at all and super accessible. You can buy it on Amazon. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Josephinee K.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 5g
I would really recommend this mineral powder to those who have oily or combination skin. The powder not only does a good job in setting makeup, but also blots ur face from excess oil. I always use it on my forehead and T zone where is the most oily part of me. It is awesome!
The price is great too! Got it for around 8 dollars, you can definitely get it in the US, from amazon or the Innisfree website
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
San Leandro, CA
I have oily skin with large pores. Would this product make my pores larger or more obvious? Has anyone with similar skin type tried this?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I have really oily skin, especially in my t-zone area is where my foundation tends to separate. Where can I find this & the price?
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.
I've seen this product in person but it looks so tiny! Is the amount of product that you get even worth it? I tend to use my powders to bake but I feel like I would use half the container trying to bake.
Jaci d.
Jaci d.
Santiago, Chile
I've seen many people using this and they say it is amazing, but does it really work? My skin is super oily and I have trouble kipping it under control all day.
Mara H.
Mara H.
I have very oily skin, and I was wondering how well this holds up during the day for oily skin? Do you have to reapply it?