by Innisfree

[[ Touch in Sol No Pore Blem Primer 30ml ]] Soft and silky texture. Gel type with a tint of pink color. v The Pore Cover Complex covers large pores, wrinkles, and uneven skin into a smooth and sleek surface. It maximizes the effect of the next base...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 0.18 Oz/5g (1EA + shower face pack 10ml + No Pore Blem Primer)!
Seattle
Ive actually only tried the No Sebum primer cream. It has a powder finish and I find that it did a great job creating a flawless base! Would be interested if trying out the rest of this set. I love innisfree and their clean products! Definitely would recommend.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
i love this powder so much! i love the minty feeling and it keeps me matte all day and prevents me from getting too cakey and oily.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I absolutely love this powder! It isn't messy at all, since the puff placed on top of the holes (that sprinkle the powder) takes in all the powder. With other powders, I would pour the powder into the lid to get it out. With this powder, I don't need to pour it out and I'm able to just shake the container, swirl the puff a bit inside the container to evenly coat the puff, then quickly pat it into my skin. It doesn't make my makeup cakey, and it certainly makes my foundation last longer. I used to not wear powder, but I implement it into my MOTD because it's such a great product! The powder could possibly leave white marks, but while you pat, you blend it out anyways. I especially love how travel friendly it is! It has a slight herbally smell, but I don't mind it. Great product!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
The primer is amazing . It gives you a beauty full base. The face pack detox the skin very well. The no sebum powder is good for summer as it control the oil so much
Love these products that are very known in the k beauty, really effective product and light and long lasting on the skin , covers the pores and mattifye the face oils , gives a flawless natural look , and a great replacement for high end pricey products love this brand would love to get it again💚
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Indonesia
This primer is so-so for me. The texture is silicon like primer. It still smooth out a little bit my pores but doesn't do its job like Porefessional. The primer don't hold oil that long too.
Oily / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores