Innisfree No-Sebum Lotion 100ml, for Oily Skin Care, Oil Control, Sebum

by Innisfree

[ How to Use ] ☞ Apply appropriate amount to skin and absorb [ Capacity ] ☞ 100ml

☞ Lotion containing Jeju naturally minerals and mint ingredients controls sebum and skin smooth powdery.; ☞ It gives a refreshing feeling.; ☞ Provides moisture and balances the oil balance of the skin.; ☞ Not sticky.; ☞ Controls sebum to enhance makeup durability.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree No-Sebum Lotion 100ml, for Oily Skin Care, Oil Control, Sebum!
Appleton, WI
I was confused if this was supposed to control oil or serve as a moisturizer for oily skin. I still am. It doesnt control my oil.. but it does seem to be an ok substitute for my am moisturizer under primer and foundation so I gave 3 stars right in the middle. Pretty big bottle too so a very good value. It relieves the dry tight feeling after washing my face but doesnt dry down to a powdery consistency and make it feel worse like some oil control products. Smells very light of mint but almost undetectable.

Looking for your answer?