Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml

by Innisfree

A primer makes the skin texture smooth n bright as if giving a blur effect, covering skin bumps caused by pores n fine wrinkles.

Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer; 0.85 Oz/25Ml; Skin Flexion Cover - Cover pores n fine lines. Before make-up, makes optimal ski condition.; Clean n comfortable skin using Jeju ingredients allows the skin to remain supple n clear through the tightening of wide pores from the use of Jeju green persimmon extracts.; 6-Free System - NO Paraben, Talc, Artificial Color, Animal Ingfredients, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml!
Snohomish , WA
I liked the finish was very similar to the porefessional but this product broke me out. I didn't notice it at first but the smell is really powerful to. Like a China tea shop. Very herbal and it does wear off but i feel like it is a very heavy primer.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Nikita V.
This is my holy grail pore-filling primer. I love how it’s smooth and covers my pores. It doesn’t break me out. It definitely blurs my nasty pores and makes my makeup look nice! So cheap too! I definitely recommend!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Garden grove , CA
This is definitely one of those mattifying silicone-feeling primers! It definitely does blur the pores and I usually only put it on the center of my face where the pores are the biggest. It is very matte and leaves your skin feeling very smooth.
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Rosie Q.
I finally finished this but I'm not sure if I love it enough to give it 5 stars. As a primer, it provides a smooth canvas on my face to start building on. For my daily foundation and concealer blend beautifully right on it. It smells nice, texture feels great and lasted roughly 6 months using 3-4 small drops on my face (I’m light-handed with primers). However, I had a few patchy incident with a couple of foundation I tried out that didn't work with this. It could be the foundation or this primer, who really knows. With that being said, I think I would still buy this again just because it’s reliable for my everyday look.
Dry / Puffiness
Reston, VA
I really love Innisfree and the fact that they use natural ingredients for their products. I like this primer a lot because it does help blur my pores and it helps moisturize without leaving a greasy feeling to it. it's also easy to apply and a little goes a long way!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Gainesville, FL
I would say its a cheaper and a good enough version of smashbox photofinish primer and benefit porefessional . Like if the two products had a kid it would be this - fills in the smaller pores and smoothens your look out- it doesn’t give you magical results but the difference is noteworthy . Takes care of the excess oiliness too!! Highly recommend .
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
West Chester, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a thick pore filler, similar to Benefit’s Porefessional. I don’t like to use it all over my face, as it can get a pit clumpy, but it’s great for my nose and cheeks where I have large pores. If you are looking for pore-filling balm, I would recommend this; if you are looking for an all-over primer I would look elsewhere.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Purchased at: Amazon
Really wanted to love!!! But didn't do much for my skin! Felt more like a moisturizer on me didn't blur at all! Back to Etude House Koren primer!! This enhances my skin tone!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Myrtle Beach, SC
Purchased at: YesStyle
This is my favorite primer. It’s super affordable and lasts a long time. You only need a small amount for you whole face. It really does blur pores well.
Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Centereach , NY
Easy to apply. I put it on after my moisturizer. Makes my skin very matte and smooth. Makeup applies well on it. No scent. Would recommend.