MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerInnisfree
No Sebum Blur Primer 085 Oz/25Ml

Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml

by Innisfree

A primer makes the skin texture smooth n bright as if giving a blur effect, covering skin bumps caused by pores n fine wrinkles.

Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer; 0.85 Oz/25Ml; Skin Flexion Cover - Cover pores n fine lines. Before make-up, makes optimal ski condition.; Clean n comfortable skin using Jeju ingredients allows the skin to remain supple n clear through the tightening of wide pores from the use of Jeju green persimmon extracts.; 6-Free System - NO Paraben, Talc, Artificial Color, Animal Ingfredients, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml!
Rachael B.
York, PA
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Rachael B.
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my other go-to primer! I would’ve given it 5 stars if it were more easily accessible!! I have combo skin, but some days I can be oily all over. Today was one of those days, so I knew which primer to grab! It has a tint in it, but doesn’t add color. It glides over the entire face effortlessly. Very little product is needed. Has no scent, & never breaks my skin out. I will even wear this alone some days. It definitely gives a blurring affect & slightly matte. Doesn’t control oil extremely well which is why I use their no-sebum powder in combination on some days. Because it doesn’t control oil well, I believe this primer is perfect for most skin types. Not sticky, & texture feels nice. This primer just works so darn well! Holds makeup all day. Would recommend since this is one of the products that I keep purchasing.
Jen U.
Queen Creek, AZ
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Jen U.
This happens to be one of my favorite primers. I got it as a sample size in one of my monthly subscription boxes and it’s lasted me a long while as a little goes a long way. It does really blur the pores as well as any other skin imperfections. It has a slight beige color to it that leaves no traceable color on the skin. As I said, it’s one of my top primers to work with. Also reasonably priced. [product:innisfree-no-sebum-blur-primer-085-oz/25ml]
Elaine W.
NYC
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Elaine W.
It blurs out my pores, like it promises! I also find that it mattifies my skin, which I like. It keeps my makeup lasting long. I enjoy using it a lot!
Nikita V.
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Nikita V.
This is my holy grail pore-filling primer. I love how it’s smooth and covers my pores. It doesn’t break me out. It definitely blurs my nasty pores and makes my makeup look nice! So cheap too! I definitely recommend!
Joy K.
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Joy K.
My favorite blurring primer. It blurs your pores and preps the skin for foundation or bb cream. It has a slight silicon feel, but I do not personally mind.
Kristen L.
Lakewood, CO
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Kristen L.
[product:innisfree-no-sebum-blur-primer-0.85-oz/25ml] I LOVE this product! I included a picture of how worn out this product is because I use it so much. I bought this product in Korea, but you can get this at a lot of places including Amazon. I have been using this product for over 6 months, and this is the one I use when I just have a simple day. This primer is easy to apply. It controls most of my oils, and blues my pores. It feels good and lightweight on the skin. Lastly, it doesn’t make me break out!! There is no fragrance to it and this will last you a long time. I only apply it to my nose and forehead area so I don’t use a whole lot. If you’re interested in Korean beauty, check this out!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Rosie N.
I finally finished this but I'm not sure if I love it enough to give it 5 stars. As a primer, it provides a smooth canvas on my face to start building on. For my daily foundation and concealer blend beautifully right on it. It smells nice, texture feels great and lasted roughly 6 months using 3-4 small drops on my face (I’m light-handed with primers). However, I had a few patchy incident with a couple of foundation I tried out that didn't work with this. It could be the foundation or this primer, who really knows. With that being said, I think I would still buy this again just because it’s reliable for my everyday look.
Priyanka N.
I would say its a cheaper and a good enough version of smashbox photofinish primer and benefit porefessional . Like if the two products had a kid it would be this - fills in the smaller pores and smoothens your look out- it doesn’t give you magical results but the difference is noteworthy . Takes care of the excess oiliness too!! Highly recommend .
Stephanie A.
This is the only primer I use! Guys please check this out I highly recommend it! It will blur your pores and your makeup will last all day!! I love how smooth my skin looks with this product
Jami C.
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer 0.85 Oz/25Ml uploaded by Jami C.
This is my favorite primer ever. It's blurring and mattifying and fills in pores! I use it for myself and all the bride's I did makeup for this past year. I just wish it was available at drugstores! There's a lot left after you have trouble squeezing it out. I cut mine open and used it for another 3 months!

Looking for your answer?