BY INNISFREE

Pore blur effect that covers skin bumps

-It makes the skin texture smooth and bright as if giving a blur effect, covering skin bumps caused by pores and fine wrinkles.

-Durability of long-lasting softness
Natural minerals and mint ingredients from Jeju work to control the oil and moisture balance of the skin and make it more healthy.

-Natural beige color
It allows for the skin texture to appear healthy and feeling smooth by providing a look for natural makeup with natural beige color pigments that are suited for any type of skin.

Tap lightly on the face as the last step of makeup. Feel free to use whenever the skin becomes greasy.

Nicole C.
Jonkoping
I do not use foundation, so I don’t see any point in having to set my face with powder. My T-Zone is usually very oily at the end of the day, to combat that, I’ve been using Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder and it works wonders! It basically soaks up the oil similar to what banana powder would do, the only difference is that this doesn’t need to be removed and doesn’t clog your skin or so. I still have a night-care routine for my skin, but if I happen to forget to cleanse a night or so, you won’t be waking up to nasty skin!
Linda C.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Secures a matte no shine finish. This is the only finishing powder that I use and that I can rely on the give me the finish that I want. It lasts ages and it give a smooth finish.
Lam Anh N.
Hanoi
I bought this in special edition, the icon one. This product is so cheap and famous in Korea. It removes all my oil and help my makeup long lasting. I often use this in the summer when the heat in Hanoi is about 45-50 degrees Celcius. Buy this and you will never regret. I am not at home right now so I can not take a picture of it so show you guy how cute it is. Mine is a crying icon.
Yolss H.
Life saver! Perfect for controlling my oily nose. Is odor-less and made from natural and good materials. One of the best face powders for people who have an excessive sebum production. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 5g gradually makes controlling the oily areas more easy and decreases the production of excessive sebum.
Lee K.
Subang Jaya
It didn't live up to what I expected. It doesn't really set the make up well and it doesn't seems to blur out any of my pores or imperfections. I rather choose no sebum mineral powder from their line.
Nuraini A.
I bought the pact version of this and carry it everywhere with me. It really makes your skin looking smooth and your pores will definitely look smaller!
Nilima L.
Kolkata
This is a totally magical product. It totally blurs imperfections if present and controls oil for a long time. Has a minty smell to it. Its too good.
Vinney W.
A great dupe for the make up forever HD powder. Can you powder leaves me with a fresh finish and covers my pores nicely. I would recommend it.
Alena T.
I Love this powder. It is very finely miled and does not have any scent to it. It does not cake up on my skin or accentuate my dry patches.
Dung T.
Garland, TX
This product is suitable for oily skin. The price is quite cheap but the quality is very good, keeping the make-upInnisfree