BY INNISFREE

Pore blur effect that covers skin bumps

-It makes the skin texture smooth and bright as if giving a blur effect, covering skin bumps caused by pores and fine wrinkles.

-Durability of long-lasting softness
Natural minerals and mint ingredients from Jeju work to control the oil and moisture balance of the skin and make it more healthy.

-Natural beige color
It allows for the skin texture to appear healthy and feeling smooth by providing a look for natural makeup with natural beige color pigments that are suited for any type of skin.

Tap lightly on the face as the last step of makeup. Feel free to use whenever the skin becomes greasy.

Syeda K.
This product had great reviews and a favorite for k-beauty lovers. I normally use it on my t-zone instead of full face and like how it feels and enjoy the natrual finish it gives my face.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This powder can be packed on and not look cakey at all. I like how it is so compact as well that you can travel with it for any quick touch ups.
Ann D.
Austin, TX
Th only powed I will buy for the rest of my life. I wish I could end the review here. So blurring, great packaging and you can't beat the price
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is awesome! Its the only powder that keeps my oil at bay! I apply it after primer but before foundation and it helps tremendously!
melissa g.
hillsborough
This is a great translucent powder for setting makeup or oil control throughout the day. I love it’s smell, it smells fresh and powdery.
shhs 🌸.
La Mirada
Does not create white effect very translucent and helps create a better skin look and overall finish to your face and is easy to apply
Nikki J.
Florence , AL
For the price, these products work surprisingly well. I love to try new things, and if needed, I would definitely repurchase this.
Adriana V.
I really like this powder. It helps keep everything in place and finishes my look. I keep a few extras on hand so I don't run out.
Amanda L.
Raleigh, NC
The best product for oily skin. I have used this powder as well as the matte primer and couldn’t imagine not using this everyday
Natasha H.
Has a bit of a white cast, but it not too noticeable. Does the job well, makes any liquid product into a workable matte state.