BY INNISFREE

Pore blur effect that covers skin bumps

-It makes the skin texture smooth and bright as if giving a blur effect, covering skin bumps caused by pores and fine wrinkles.

-Durability of long-lasting softness
Natural minerals and mint ingredients from Jeju work to control the oil and moisture balance of the skin and make it more healthy.

-Natural beige color
It allows for the skin texture to appear healthy and feeling smooth by providing a look for natural makeup with natural beige color pigments that are suited for any type of skin.

Tap lightly on the face as the last step of makeup. Feel free to use whenever the skin becomes greasy.

Hayley S.
Wayne
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT FOR ALL MY OILY SKIN PEOPLE OUT THERE! This powder smells amazing and it may be in a small container, but you do not need much of it at all. I only place it in my t-zone and I never looked so shine-free at the end of the day in my life. Would recommend.
Paula M.
McAllen , TX
I cannot believe I am the first one to review this! This powder is the best! I know there is another version but the claim that it "blurs" is definitely true! I am addicted to its very faint sweet mint scent, it disappears only can actually smell it in the container. I use it to set my eyes after concealing and in the inner portion of my face including laugh lines.

I bought mine at a Korean Cosmetics Store in Houston for 9.99 but be aware of fakes online!!! I read some reviews on Amazon that they had received fakes!

Application: Only use a very little amount whatever goes on the puff that's what you use because a little goes a long way you can always add but don't over powder it is not a baking type of loose powder. It has a light tint to it not white like the other one but you can't even tell and it does not disrupt makeup. My picture here is taken when I used it and it looks so good even in flash photography! I was still glowing it let my highlight and foundation peep through yet not oily. AMAZING HOLY GRAIL STATUS product!
Chloe P.
This powder is so amazing. It’s affordable and really perfects my skin without looking powdery. I use it daily to set my makeup and it gives my skin a velvety matte texture and keeps my makeup looking good all day.
Em B.
Atlanta, GA
This powder is nice and affordable. I find its performance to be on par with higher end powders like the Laura Mercier translucent powder. The puff inside isn’t very helpful for me so I just use a brush to apply.
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually really love this powder. It’s very finely milled and does best as finishing powder. I ordered online and it was smaller than I was expecting but it’s lasted me months so far. I actually love the size it’s perfect to throw in my purse so I can touch up any oiliness throughout the day. It comes with its own little pouf to apply the powder too so it’s super convenient for on the go!
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
My favorite powder! Doesn’t make me look cakey or crusty like some powders do over my foundation. Also keeps me shine free all day! I have combo skin and use the the loose powder version, applied with a fluffy brush
Emily K.
Fayetteville, NC
This is awesome stuff. It keeps my face matte without looking cakey. The container is quite small but it’s also super cheap. It’s a really good matte powder for oily skin.
Love X.
I recently bought my second one thinking I will need a back up anyways since there was a promotion-- BUT I've used my first container for 2 years and still going! A little goes a long way and since I have combination dry skin, I don't need much. I usually use it on my t-zone since those places get shiny. But if you're anything like my sister (she has oily skin), she use a lot at a time and will be out in 7-8 months.

Also the packaging is so cute and it's super travel friendly! It is a cult favorite so it is a must try item if you are into k-beauty!
cassandra r.
4916 Ninth ST # 207, fresno
I love this powder at least my face feeling mat and it looks smooth covering any blemishes or acne scars that I have over making it a smooth surface. Also my pores it covers of perfectly making it appear as if I have a poreless skin. I love the smell of this product because how it makes my face look. You can find this product on Amazon then tell me the cheapest place you can probably find it.
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Honestly the best setting powder I’ve tried (which has been a good amount). Has a nice clean sent and make your skin instantly matte. Would beware if you have tan-darker skin tone because it can cause a white cast if too much is applied. But besides that it’s amazing.