BY INNISFREE

Pore blur effect that covers skin bumps

-It makes the skin texture smooth and bright as if giving a blur effect, covering skin bumps caused by pores and fine wrinkles.

-Durability of long-lasting softness
Natural minerals and mint ingredients from Jeju work to control the oil and moisture balance of the skin and make it more healthy.

-Natural beige color
It allows for the skin texture to appear healthy and feeling smooth by providing a look for natural makeup with natural beige color pigments that are suited for any type of skin.

Tap lightly on the face as the last step of makeup. Feel free to use whenever the skin becomes greasy.

Yoon Jeong K.
If you have oily skin, this is the powder for you!  I use this in the spring and summer to combat shine and breaking up of my foundation in hot and humid weather.  The powder is white, but goes on translucent. A little goes a long way.  It is scented, but it’s a really pleasant mild minty scent.  The fragrance disappears soon after you put it on.  If you have dry skin though, I would steer clear of this one.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
Using this product is great for an oil build up through out the day. You just apply a little to the t-zone & forehead. I have even used this powder in my hair if it seems to be getting oily through out the day! Very versatile product at an amazing price!
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
This is a holy grail product for most people who have tried it because it helps to set your makeup, reduce oiliness and the price point is amazing. I have been using this product for over 2 years and it will probably never leave my shelf. I don't have a huge problem with oiliness since I have dry skin but of course wearing any kind of foundation for long periods of time can cause oiliness on anyone's skin. I love using this powder as it makes my face appear softer and more even. For very dewy foundations, this also helps to mattify them.
Jia H.
I don’t produce that much oil on my face. That part of my face that produces quite a bit is my nose. It doesn’t keep my makeup on all day, but what do you expect. It does keep it on longer than if I didn’t apply any of it.
Alice K.
Blacksburg, VA
I dont use finishing powders often, only for special occasions where i put on more makeup, and this does the job of blurring my pores. it makes my skin look poreless and really smooth, and it also matifies the skin.
Christina A.
If you ever get shiny skin or oily skin, this is the stuff for you! My face have a nice matte finish after using this and it’s not drying. It has a nice soft scent and doesn’t look caked on or heavy. Absolutely worth trying out!
Jenny T.
This is my absolute favorite product especially when I’m going out without stopping home. My skin gets oily throughout the day and this pretty much gets rid of the oily texture on my face. A little sprinkle and you’re all good to go. It’s compact size also makes it easy to carry around. It’s not too expensive so that’s a major plus!
Angela L.
Denver
LOVE this stuff. Finishing powders often make me look cakey and/or accentuate every dry spot, but I have never had that problem with No Sebum Powder. Great for setting undereye concealer
Annette R.
Vernon Hills, IL
I was so skeptical when trying this product because it was so ridiculously cheap, compared to my beloved Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, but the results had me shook. It works just as well as my LM one to set my makeup and cut shine. It’s so small, so I keep it in my purse for touch ups
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am in my 20s with oily, acne prone skin. I love this powder. It is very inexpensive and I love the minty scent. I apply this with a damp beauty blender and it makes my skin look very smooth and prevents the transfer of my foundation.