Innisfree No Sebum Blur Powder

by Innisfree

Pore blur effect that covers skin bumps

-It makes the skin texture smooth and bright as if giving a blur effect, covering skin bumps caused by pores and fine wrinkles.

-Durability of long-lasting softness
Natural minerals and mint ingredients from Jeju work to control the oil and moisture balance of the skin and make it more healthy.

-Natural beige color
It allows for the skin texture to appear healthy and feeling smooth by providing a look for natural makeup with natural beige color pigments that are suited for any type of skin.

Tap lightly on the face as the last step of makeup. Feel free to use whenever the skin becomes greasy.

DoEs anyone get flashback in photographs when wearing this??
How bad is the flashback if there's any?
Does this work in a variety of skin tones
Start your review of Innisfree No Sebum Blur Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Snohomish , WA
Truly the only loose powder I enjoy using. It is small. Super small. It provides a super matte finish, not dewy or glowy at all!! It smells very herbal too. I gave oily skin and I don't have to use blotting papers as much with this product. The price is nice but again you get a small amount compared to other loose powders
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great, fine powder to blur your pores and leave your face looking filtered. I love the smell and texture, but I wouldn’t use this as a setting powder for a full face of makeup as it doesn’t seem to hold up for me. I have oily/combo skin and this seems to work better just on its own!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Chestnut Hill, MA
This product is incredible! Makes your skin super soft and completely set with no drying. It also has a wonderful minty smell. The only thing i would improve is the applicator, although it is loose powder, i wish there was a way to not get it everywhere
North Carolina
I really like this powder. It sets rather good and doesn’t have a smell that’s overly scented or annoying. It’s also very nice for touching up throughout the day, but I rarely ever have to do that. I’d definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and good powder.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
This product is great at keeping my greasy skin at bay, and adds color to hide some of the redness and acne bumps on my face. However, you will need a separate application brush to apply the product. You do need to sometimes rub the product in in order to get the desired effect, and rubbing the product in with their applicator makes me break out.
San Francisco, CA
This is a very light setting powder and has a matte finish. I got this as a build your own cushion. I use it with a cushion sponge and it really tames oiliness and excess shiny. I would definitely get it again when I hit pan
Because I have an oily combination skin so this product literally absorbs all the excess oil and sebum and also keep my face matte after all the makeup I put on. This is also really affordable so I would buy it again.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
This powder was just okay. I sometimes get some shininess on my forehead and thought this powder might help. It has a slight cooling effect. It’s pretty finely milled but mine clumped after a little bit of time. The puff that’s included is pretty much useless. I wouldn’t buy this powder again.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love this powder in the moisture version of the formula. I prefer to apply it with a brush but it does come with an applicator/cushion inside. It doesn’t have spf but that’s fine as I usually apply my sunscreen before applying makeup
Combination / Fine Lines, Lack of Firmness, Uneven Skin Tone
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome powder to add to your every day make up highly recommend it to anyone if you have oily skin it will bring some shine but not make your face look extra oily just the normal highly recommend it.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores