Innisfree
My Lip Balm Wild Hibiscus 052 oz/ 15 g

innisfree My Lip Balm Wild Hibiscus 0.52 oz/ 15 g

by Innisfree

A lightweight lip balm formulated with moisture-boosting plant oils that wrap your lips in a natural-looking tint without any stickiness. Highlighted Ingredients: - Sunflower Seed Oil, Cupuaçu Butter, and Jojoba Oil: Plant oils that deliver a protective layer of moisture for dry lips. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of innisfree My Lip Balm Wild Hibiscus 0.52 oz/ 15 g!
Dahlonega, GA
innisfree My Lip Balm Wild Hibiscus 0.52 oz/ 15 g uploaded by Kathy T.
innisfree My Lip Balm Wild Hibiscus 0.52 oz/ 15 g uploaded by Kathy T.
I received this in the shade hibiscus in a monthly subscription box. I like the subtlety of the color but I have really been enjoying the formula so far. This is my first product by Innisfree but I have to say that I am impressed so far.
New Castle, DE
innisfree My Lip Balm Wild Hibiscus 0.52 oz/ 15 g uploaded by dk K.
Love this lip Balm!!! 👄 I received it in my K-beauty box and I'm absolutelly in love!!! It has nice smell and beautifull color! It's the best one! Nice packaging!!! I would buy it again! ❤ Also I love Korean Products so much !!! 🇰🇷

Looking for your answer?