BY INNISFREE

Clarifying skin toner whisks away impurities and excess sebum that may lead to clogged pores and a dull complexion. Refreshing toner contains volcanic scoria mineral powder that purifies and clarifies skin, leaving it relaxed and renewed with a vibrant glow. To use, shake bottle before using and dampen cotton pad with toner. Sweep pad on cleansed face and throat and follow with moisturizer. Asebum control toner with Jeju volcanic cluster with strong sebum absorptive power to keep skin grease-free. This wipe-off type clarifying skin toner removes hidden sebum with its Jjeju volcanic scoria ingredient. How to Use: Soak a cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe it all over your face after washing, talking care to follow the skin texture. Make sure to shake it well before use because it contains powder. Pack Size - 250ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Gladys K.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this toner over the Nature Republic Herbal Toner, and I must say my skin has become significant better in that I no longer have the small hard pimples of sebum blockage. I don't use it in excess, just a small splash, thin layer. I use it in combination with hyaluronic acid for my night mask, and my skin feels tight the next day, and my T-zone doesn't get as oily as fast as it used to.
Fildzah F.
Surabaya
I think this toner did nothing to myface i only noticed after i use this toner it can control my sebum but not for a long time and i dont really have problem with pores so i think it isnt really impressive for me
Lee K.
Subang Jaya
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this and it only minimises my pore a little and it helps with oil production. I don't like to use this under my make up as the toner contains powder in it. Nothing impressive I would say. I won't repurchase this product again.