Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam 300ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam 300ml!
The best cleanser for oily skin for sure. This product is so UNDERRATED! It really goes to your pores and cleans them that you don't have to use the harsh strips for black and white heads a lot. It is great for acne for me after using it for 2 months cuz it cleans the skin so well! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Mandaluyong City
I have visible pores around my T-zone area and I have purchased and tried out this product mainly for that reason but I do believe it did not do what it says it’s supposed to do? I do feel tightning and a bit of drying after washing my face and I do not like that much but It did took off dirt from my face.
Tbilisi
In generale I like this brand but this product is a huge disappointment. It made my combination skin super dry and flaky. I don’t feel my skin to be clean after using this foam. I don’t recommend buying it.
I've bought this over and over every time I start to run out! Since I started using it a couple years ago my skin has behaved so much better. The lathery formula cleanses my skin thoroughly without drying out my dryer areas and the small exfoliating particles help to make my skin feel smoother.
Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
The best cleansing foam! Cleared my skin after a few uses. Your face feels really tight and clean right after using the product. Best to use with the pore clay mask of Innisfree as well. This product completes the list of my 10 step korean skin care. :)
Antwerp
This is my day/night facial cleanser and I love it. It really cleans my pores and my face feels clean and soft after every use. Very good price point and would buy again
Unionville, ON
Innisfree products never fail to disappoint! I love how there’s bits of volcanic clay inside. It’s easy to wash off too!
Great cleanser for combination skin, in general this whole line worked wonders for me. Will most likely repurchase
singapore
LOVE THIS. this is my daily cleanser that I've been using for years, and I like the little volcanic balls in it.

Looking for your answer?