BY INNISFREE

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Review (1)
Mona S.
Al Wukair, Wakra

WHY JEJU VOLCANIC CLAYJeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It’s categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.HOW TO USEAfter cleansing, spread over areas with blackheads. When the mask dries after 15 minutes, gently massage with fingers and rinse off with lukewarm water.
PACKAGING
It comes in a tube packaging with a small opening and a screw cap. The opening is sealed with a foil. This makes it a travel friendly and a hygienic packaging. The tube and the outer box contains all necessary information. I love the the outer cardboard box. It looks like an organic packaging. The tiny opening lets only small amount of product to come out. As a result the wastage is very less.MY EXPERIENCEFirst of all I would like to tell why it claims to be 3-in-1 pack. Well, 3 in 1 indicates that this pack serves all three purposes: cleaning, scrubbing and pack. As suggested I use it on my cleansed face. I apply required quantity all over my nose. I could feel tiny granules that are supposed to be volcanic clusters upon application. The texture is semi liquid. It spreads easily. A small quantity is sufficient for entire nose. I feel the texture non drying. After it got dried I applied a little water and massaged gently. I foamed up a little. After washing it off completely I could see the nose area clean but the blackheads were still visible. It did not work as I had expected. I thought it would remove the deepest blackheads on my nose but it just removed the superficial sebum. I thought to use it for 5 consecutive days so I did use it. But still my blackheads were as it is.
WILL I RECOMMENDIf you have deep rooted blackheads then you can skip this and try other products like some peel off masks. If you you want a product to clean superficial sebum and small whiteheads and blackheads then you may try it!!