BeautyFaceFacial SkincareInnisfree
Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin 200ml 200ml

Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin 200ml 200ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin 200ml 200ml!
Hannah K.
very thick feeling. good for dry skin. i sometimes felt like it was too heavy for even dry skin but i guess it would be good for the winter.
Yuri A.
London, London
nice toner, smells good and feels cool on the skin, first time using it and don’t see much difference but it’s nice
Christel H.
Montreal
I have this set and i use it during the summer. I am a big fan of korean products. Im getting old and so is my skin and the more moisture it needs. As the seasons change so does my routine and this line is a must for healthy summer glow!
Arman M.
Toronto
This is a great lightweight hydrating toner that I did feel aided skincare absorption rate due to the sparkling water in it. This was priced nicely for the amount of product too and it does layer well. This smells nice and fresh too and not strongly either. I might just repurchase this toner because this was really nice but since there are so many toners I want to try, I might not be.

I will, however, recommend this product to people looking for a nice hydrating toner!

Looking for your answer?