Innisfree - Jeju Perfumed Hand Cream (Peony) 30ml 30ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Provides moisture and long lasting fragrance for delicate hands of women. After washing your hands, apply a proper amount to your hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree - Jeju Perfumed Hand Cream (Peony) 30ml 30ml!
Rachel B.
This is absolutely the best hand cream I have ever used! It feels light on my hands, but on those days when my hands are super super dry, this hand cream works wonders! Absolutely would recommend, I’m on my second tube!
Marisela B.
Azusa, CA
It smells really nice and soft! Makes my hands feel moisturized. Just wish it was bigger
Jazmine.AJ C.
Maywood, NJ
The best used this best since my hands are usually dry and best since it makes my hands feel gentle since I feel self conscious about my dry hands a lot.
Holanda C.
guayaquil
Esta crema me encanta, su olor es realmente delicioso!!! El olor dura mucho tiempo en las manos y quedan muy suaves
Sabrina W.
Toronto , ON
Love this hand cream. It’s great to keep your hands moisturized and smells great to. I like rubbing some of it into my cuticles to rehydrate them as well
Tess S.
Rottne
Innisfree - Jeju Perfumed Hand Cream (Peony) 30ml 30ml uploaded by Tess S.
My thoughts on Innisfree Peony hand creamThis product was a huge disappointment for me. I think I only seen one negative review of this (except this one).First, I can at least tell you what is positive about this hand cream and that is the packaging. The packaging is cute, and has a flip cap that is really sturdy and wont break easily. The packaging is a great size so it is really easy to bring in once handbag.So, let’s look at the negative aspects of this one.The smell; is simply way too strong to me it is simply awful and the only thought that comes in mind are old woman with too much perfume together with me in a tight space like an elevator. The smell lingers on and on and on and on (do I need to continue? Or am my point clear??)It stays on my skin without penetrating and leaves some kind of surface that is moist but not slimy. But my hands will transfer moist over to other stuff, more than normal that is. Also, when I wash my hands I do feel the cream washing off. I just feel like wiping my hands off after using it.
For the claimsDeep nourishment with olive oil emulsion and shea butter extracts: absolutely notUltra-hydrating texture that fully moisturizes the hands: nopeLightweight texture that absorbs quickly without leaving behind a sticky or oily residue: who are they kidding, no, no, no.Natural scent that makes you feel like you’re on Jeju Island: if this is a natural scent I really don’t want to go to the Jeju islands. By the way, I love to travel. Point made.Long-lasting scent just like wearing a perfume: oh yes, sadly☹

Looking for your answer?