Innisfree Jeju Orchid Skin 200ml 200ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Jeju Orchid Skin 200ml 200ml!
Caroline L.
Hillsboro, OR
Innisfree Jeju Orchid Skin 200ml 200ml uploaded by Caroline L.
So nice! It is really cool on the skin. Wrinkles are not yet a problem for me, but I heard that it is important to start wrinkle prevention earlier with a milder products. I think this product is one of those products that can help prevent wrinkles!
Jenna P.
Honolulu, HI
I love the way this toner feels on my skin as it’s not too heavy. The smell is also really nice. I enjoy applying it on my face every night. I do think the toner has been helping to keep my skin hydrated as well.
Kai O.
It's a nice essence, I would say it does have a strong fragrance and if contains alcohol so if either of those are irritants for you skin I'd stay away from this. Otherwise I enjoyed this essence? I'm not entirely sure if it's an essence but that's how I used it and it helped my skin be soft that my other products didn't.
Sidney M.
This toner has helped to clear up my skin so much. It’s really hydrating and moisturizing. It comes with a decent amount of product but I didn’t feel that it lasted as long as I thought it would. I wouldn’t recommend it to those with oily skin. For how much it does and the amount you receive, its very affordable
olivia A.
London, London
this is my absolute favourite skincare product at the moment. i use it after cleansing and find that it removes all redness from my skin and even removes some dirt that my makeup wipe and cleanser combo failed to reach! the consistency is like a gel and it feels so cooling on your skin. the bottle is big too and you don’t need much, so lasts for a good couple of months minimum! i really love this product - reordered yesterday and will continue to reorder! the scent is also really subtle and beautiful; it doesn’t smell artificial or full of chemicals like lots of western skincare products do. anyone who hasn’t tried innisfree products should really give them a go!
Natalija S.
Montréal, QC
Review orchid enriched essence: Overpowering smell, gooey texture - it just feels sticky on my skin, and does not absorb at all. Pass!
Kate C.
BULACAN 🇵🇭
Innisfree Jeju Orchid Skin 200ml 200ml uploaded by Kate C.
This product makes my face feels like soft and smooth. I refrigerated it and it's reall works well when it was cool, it's more relaxing. But when I woke up in the morning, I have this little pimples in my face, maybe because my skin type is oily and I think it moisturize my skin too much. It's not for my skin type but it's still a good product Innisfree Jeju Orchid Skin 200ml 200ml
Faunizah T.
yogyakarta
i’d been very skeptical into this because nobody raves about this. until i tried the trial kit (i got it when i bought another product on innisfree) and now i can’t even think one toner better than this. my skin became very plump (like baby skin omg) and very hydrated. i had tried laneige toner and naturie hatomugi, but this jeju orchid thing really changes everything. u should know my skin is sensitive (i can’t even use product with centella asiatica ingredient). i’m 22 yo and this is a really good starter pack for anti aging!
Nusrat S.
Etobicoke
Highly recommend this product. I have dry sensitive skin. This toner moisturizes my skin after I apply this. Sometimes when I'm lazy, I just use this and the lotion and that is enough for my skin. It has a nice floral smell, not over powering. I think it's too thick to layer on the skin. Great for the winter months. Would buy again. Also if you are looking to try this I recommend that you try a sample size, as the orchid line can cause allergic reactions due to the orchid ingredient.
Stephanie T.
Love the texture on this toner. Slightly heavier than water but provides great moisture. It leaves the skin feeling supple and tight. It's great for anti-aging and i really like the scent on it again. Fresh floral. I would repurchase this again!

Looking for your answer?