BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Sidney M.
This toner has helped to clear up my skin so much. It’s really hydrating and moisturizing. It comes with a decent amount of product but I didn’t feel that it lasted as long as I thought it would. I wouldn’t recommend it to those with oily skin. For how much it does and the amount you receive, its very affordable
olivia a.
London, London
this is my absolute favourite skincare product at the moment. i use it after cleansing and find that it removes all redness from my skin and even removes some dirt that my makeup wipe and cleanser combo failed to reach! the consistency is like a gel and it feels so cooling on your skin. the bottle is big too and you don’t need much, so lasts for a good couple of months minimum! i really love this product - reordered yesterday and will continue to reorder! the scent is also really subtle and beautiful; it doesn’t smell artificial or full of chemicals like lots of western skincare products do. anyone who hasn’t tried innisfree products should really give them a go!
Nusrat S.
Etobicoke
Highly recommend this product. I have dry sensitive skin. This toner moisturizes my skin after I apply this. Sometimes when I'm lazy, I just use this and the lotion and that is enough for my skin. It has a nice floral smell, not over powering. I think it's too thick to layer on the skin. Great for the winter months. Would buy again. Also if you are looking to try this I recommend that you try a sample size, as the orchid line can cause allergic reactions due to the orchid ingredient.
Stephanie T.
Love the texture on this toner. Slightly heavier than water but provides great moisture. It leaves the skin feeling supple and tight. It's great for anti-aging and i really like the scent on it again. Fresh floral. I would repurchase this again!