BeautyFaceFacial SkincareInnisfree
Jeju Lava Seawater Skin 200ml 200ml

Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Skin 200ml 200ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Skin 200ml 200ml!
Dina S.
Really moisturizing. One of the first Innesfree products I’ve ever used. Definitely going to be trying more!
Mrsh J.
Northfield, OH
Very moisturizing and dries really fast on the skin! Keeps my skin feels moisturized all night long without feeling heavy/oily
Olivia Y.
Forest Hills, NY
Always left my skin feeling moisturized. It was also able to remove any excess dirt, that my facial cleanser couldn't remove. It is a staple in my skincare routine, It lasted me a very long time before running out. Highly recommend. Innisfree has different toners, but this one is specifically for sensitive, normal/combination skin
Zion N.
I love these products by innisfree. Not only are they all super natural but they are super concentrated so they do the job. If you are looking for a good serum please do not hesitate to try this one out.
Kateryna S.
New Castle, DE
I liked this delicate water because it can be used alone. A great alternative to cream in the heat! In addition, cosmetics fit well on this product. As with the entire line, this product has a peculiar odor, which quickly disappears. I would buy it in full size.
Yi W.
Best toner I have ever used! Kept my skin moisturized throughout the day, and even though I have oily skin, it reduced my oil production greatly!! its very gentle and makes me feel like I splashed water on my face! definitely will recommend!!! my face also broke out lesser, reducing the number of blemishes I have!!
Cara H.
Very hydrating and very gentle on my skin. I love how these products feel so high end but are so affordable.
Cynthia R.
I use this in the morning to rehydrate my skin after the shower. It is very gentle on the skin so I also use it to do the 7-layer routine on the weekends when I have time.

Looking for your answer?