Innisfree - Jeju Lava Seawater Boosting Ampoule 25ml 25ml uploaded by Anis Amyzaa Z.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. An ampoule with abundant Jeju lave seawater as main ingredient offers deep hydration and tackles varies skin problems through its Synergy Capture Formula. Use after toner. Get appropriate amount and gently spread onto face until fully absorbed. see more...

Emily K.
Fayetteville, NC
I adore this. I love that you can customize it to suit your concerns. It’s so thin and a little goes a long way. I’m on my third bottle now. Oh, and the packaging is gorgeous.
Molly R.
I love the ability to customize your needs with the boosts. I chose pores and anti aging. The texture of the serum is light and refreshing, but feels strong enough to really work. I use daily and have gifted to friends even!
Carla Y.
Roseville, Ca
I liked this product but I wasn't the biggest fan of it.. it made my skin look super greasy. But it was nice moisturizer.
nana C.
madrid
Es bueno pero me parece un poco caro por eso no le he podido volver a comprar pero eso no le quita lo buen producto
Anis Amyzaa Z.
Ara Damansara, PJ
I like my skin texture after I applied it, it makes my skin smoother it has a cooling effect a little bit.
Vanessa T.
Singapore
Smells great, the serum is really thick. It is of good value and sure worth your money!