Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Shea Butter 10pcs uploaded by Idoia A.Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Shea Butter 10pcs uploaded by Coffee ☆.Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Shea Butter 10pcs uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY INNISFREE

A deeply hydrating sheet mask Formulated with Shea Butter to deeply hydrate dry skin from within Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth soothed & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption see more...

• Does it cause any breakouts or pore clogging?2 Answers
  • Is this mask good for sensitive skin?4 Answers
Mari M.
These are my favorite sheet mask! The Shae butter mask as a creamy milky like essence with a very light scent. I find this mask to be the most hydrating out of all the innisfree mask. It's similar to the rice mask though. The milky essence is less tacky than the clear gel like versions which includes all the fruit, aloe and green tea mask. These mask are a great deal for the price. I recommend leaving them on longer than the packaging says. I just leave them on until the sheet mask is dry.
Abigail C.
York, PA
These have a thicker consistency than most sheet masks, almost like a lotion. They’re great for the winter months when my skin is especially dry. I like all of their masks though and buy them in bulk frequently.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I was a bit scared to use this mask because disputed my skin feeling super dry I also have hormonal acne and I was worried it might cause a breakout, but it did not. This is actually my favorite innisfree mask I have used so far I instantly ordered more of this kind! The essence was creamy and rich and it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated but not oily or broken out it just repaired the damage and got rid of all the redness! It's so soothing and smells really nice. It's also really affordable and has a good fit! I can't recommend enough!
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for deep hydration and moisturization.
Michelle A.
I've had a chance to try several varieties of the Innisfree It's Real squeeze mask: Bamboo, Blackberry, Cucumber, Manuka Honey, and Shea Butter. They all feel pretty similar on the face, except for the Shea Butter mask, which has a noticeably creamier essence, making it great for dry skin. While I have combination skin, even the oily areas can get dry and flaky sometimes, prompting the use for this mask.

I like these masks better than other sheet masks I've bought from eBay, such as Beauty Friends, Pascucci, or Foodaholic. It definitely fits better than any of those brands' masks, eliminating the need to trim the paper before putting it on. I'll certainly be buying Innisfree sheet masks again.
Brandi H.
Vestavia Hills
This mask left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft. I recently purchased a variety pack containing 1 of each of the Innisfree - It's Real masks, and this one is definitely one of my favorite. If you have dry skin, or just want a little boost of moisture, I definitely recommend trying this product!
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
This is a super moisturizing and soothing mask! I wasn't expecting much from these because of how cheap they are compared to other brands. Turns out, they're one of the more effective moisturizing and softening sheet masks on the market that I've tried.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I love all the Innisfree products and the masks are no exception! They are easy to apply and leaves your face soft and moisturized! I order this from Amazon and it's easy and fast delivery.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
One of the many sheet masks I use on a regular basis as part of my nightly beauty routine. This one is extremely moisturizing. Its great if you have dry skin.
Jessica L.
provo, UT
this is hands down the most powerful masks I’ve ever used. my skin felt & looked INCREDIBLE. if you can find this, GET IT.
Maria P.
Makawao, HI
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Jenny R.
Shelbyville, TN
Does it cause any breakouts or pore clogging?