BY INNISFREE

A refreshing & brightening sheet mask Formulated with Lime Juice for whitening action Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth radiant & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
MeTime M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
|| Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 🥝 || .
This triple layered mask was infused with freshly squeezed kiwi concentrate to promote clear and moist skin. *TIP* use as a daily mask!
Use:
1. Clean face
2. Apply toner
3. Apply mask on for 15-20 minutes
4. Tap in the remaining essence
5. Trap the moisture in with finishing touch of face emulsion or face cream .
Price: $
Scent: I love the smell! It has a very gentle aroma that calms and relaxes me. It smells fresh!
Fitting: Great, just right!
Sheet: feels very soft to touch and for the price they sell, feels too notch!
Essence: milky and generous amount on the sheet mask but not enough for my neck
Result: My skin became cleaner and clearer! I have this one ignorant cystic zit on my face that wouldn't go away! But after using this sheet mask, it was way calmer ☺️ which means I'm less cranky! Importantly it didn't irritate my eczema prone skin which I was afraid of before using it since it is on the acidic side. Go kiwi 🥝 .
Recommend? YES
Repurchase? YES
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Attended the NYC launch for this store. The products are amazing, cheap, presentable, and you see results across the board! I have no idea what I was doing before discovering this brand! The scents of each mask are not overbearing, and there isnt too much excess liquid so you dont feel like youre missing out on product in the packaging!
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for brightening and refreshing.
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to be very engaged in Korean beauty products, but now I find that American beauty products actually fit my skin better. But I have to say that this product is very good and the scent is absolutely amazing! This is the perfect face mask for K beauty beauty lovers!!!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't know why there aren't that many reviews for this product! It's cheap and it does the job of moisturizing your face really well! I really like it! The scents aren't too strong and a lot of people I know who are Korean love this product! Comes in a variety of "flavors" but they all do pretty much the same when it comes to keeping your face moisturizer! ALSO ITS SO CHEAP! Buy the variety pack on amazon, it's definitely a lot cheaper than anywhere else! It's not in any store that I have seen at this moment but you can probably find it on different websites for sale.
carolina s.
I went to Asia and stocked up on Innisfree sheet masks because they are so cheap and they get the job done!! They were less than a $1 each in Asia which is a steal! Even in the states they are around $2-3 which is still very affordable compared to other brands. I love that there are so many flavors to choose from and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It leaves my face nice and dewy which I love!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good fit, pleasant citrus smell with lots serum so I could rub it on our hands and neck as well. Mask stayed wet the whole time. Very moisturizing and affordable. Left skin soft, would recommend!
Conna W.
Medford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these Innisfree masks - they leave a vey nice essence behind on your skin that doesn't feel sticky and is absorbed very quickly. I definitely think these masks have improved my skin tone in the past couple months.
Mini R.
I love this mask. It smells amazing and immediately after using it I could see my skin was visibly brighter. The next morning my skin was very hydrated, soft, and bright. I highly recommend any of innisfree's face masks but this one especially. The smell is pretty strong so if you don't like strong smells then I would pass on this but it's not an artificial smell. These masks are really juicy and fit my face perfectly. I highly recommend this mask.
Aleksandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell and fit but I'm not a fan of the stickiness. I kind of expect that with something citrusy but this is the stickiest mask of them all.
Is it okay to sensitive skin?
evam t.
Toronto
Is this product good for lightening acne scars?
Trisha A.
Chelsea, MA
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Cucumber) how consistent we hav to apply the ask for long lasting effect ?