Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask (Lime) 10 pcs uploaded by Arielle S.Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask (Lime) 10 pcs uploaded by Arielle S.Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask (Lime) 10 pcs uploaded by Vanna L.

BY INNISFREE

A refreshing & brightening sheet mask Formulated with Lime Juice for whitening action Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth radiant & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption see more...

• Is it okay to sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Is this product good for lightening acne scars? 3 Answers
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask has a bunch of sweet ingredients such as lime juice, grapefruit extract, tangerine peel extract, orchid extract, green tea extract, camellia leaf extract, and hyaluronic acid. The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze masks contain ~superior masking technology~ in the form of a 3-layered cotton sheet, delivering the optimum level of moisture to the skin. The mask was overall pleasant to use, and had a faint, sweet citrus-y scent that I actually liked. The mask was easy to unfold from the packaging and stayed on for about 45 minutes before drying up at the corners. It was decently saturated, so I had a lot left, which I rubbed all over my neck and decolletage. One thing I didn't like is that this mask was sticky; when I took it off, my face stayed kind of wet and sticky for a while afterward, even though I kept trying to pat it into my face. Overall, this mask was...okay. It made my skin soft and supple, but the sticky feeling that lingered made me kind of meh about the experience. The ingredients are pretty sweet, and it didn't break me out, so that's a plus. In my journey to achieve better skin, I'm learning a lot about my skin and realizing what ingredients my skin likes and doesn't like, and I don't think my skin likes lemon/lime things.
Mini R.
Mini R.
I love this mask. It smells amazing and immediately after using it I could see my skin was visibly brighter. The next morning my skin was very hydrated, soft, and bright. I highly recommend any of innisfree's face masks but this one especially. The smell is pretty strong so if you don't like strong smells then I would pass on this but it's not an artificial smell. These masks are really juicy and fit my face perfectly. I highly recommend this mask.
ana o.
ana o.
I like this mask, it's great at calming skin down during a break out. My skin is sensitive and it didn't break me out. The mask doesn't have as much essence (that gooey lotion inside the packet) as a My Beauty Diary brand, so it's not good for adding a second, dry mask to the packet to use up the extra essence. Otherwise, the scent is fine and light, and it's a good product.
Aramicah J.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
Innisfree makes my current favorite affordable sheet masks. The It's Real Squeeze masks all have an amazing scent! This one kind of smells like key limes. It's citrusy and sweet. The mask has a good amount of essence left over that you can either apply down your neck or onto any places on your face you feel need more. The mask is a thin cotton and clings really well.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Very refreshing!
Innisfree is a great brand for masks and the price is right. This one in particular brightened my face for a few days. I had no tingling or burning and my face was very soft and supple afterward. I would recommend this mask for anyone looking to bring a little like back to tired skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I just finished 10 more of these because I love this mask. My favorite is the green tea one because I have oily skin. The mask itself is thin enough that the mask is able to stick to the skin very well. Also the mask is very moist so you don't need to worry about dry masks.
This face mask is by far one of my favorite skin care products! It's very clean and easy to use I leave it on my face over night before I go to sleep and after u wake up my face looks so moisturized and much brighter. I absolutely love this product
Mary H.
Mary H.
I love sheet masks and these are fabulous! Innisfree is known for being more natural and chemical free which I love. These are like having a facial and make your skin feel so soft and supple as well as making it look fantastic!
Kim P.
Kim P.
I think it really brightens my skin but its also leaves my skin uncomfortable because the serum doesn't totally absorb to my face. I feel like the serum that is left on my skin covers my pores and sometimes even gives me acnes
Naima jazmine r.
Naima jazmine r.
I love this sheet mask its very affordable and it really works this mask is for moisture and brightening and it does give u that brightness after u use it. Not to mention its very cheap
Is it okay to sensitive skin?
evam t.
evam t.
Toronto
Is this product good for lightening acne scars?