BY INNISFREE

A refreshing & brightening sheet mask Formulated with Lime Juice for whitening action Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth radiant & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption see more...

• Is it okay to sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Is this product good for lightening acne scars? 3 Answers
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask has a bunch of sweet ingredients such as lime juice, grapefruit extract, tangerine peel extract, orchid extract, green tea extract, camellia leaf extract, and hyaluronic acid. The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze masks contain ~superior masking technology~ in the form of a 3-layered cotton sheet, delivering the optimum level of moisture to the skin. The mask was overall pleasant to use, and had a faint, sweet citrus-y scent that I actually liked. The mask was easy to unfold from the packaging and stayed on for about 45 minutes before drying up at the corners. It was decently saturated, so I had a lot left, which I rubbed all over my neck and decolletage. One thing I didn't like is that this mask was sticky; when I took it off, my face stayed kind of wet and sticky for a while afterward, even though I kept trying to pat it into my face. Overall, this mask was...okay. It made my skin soft and supple, but the sticky feeling that lingered made me kind of meh about the experience. The ingredients are pretty sweet, and it didn't break me out, so that's a plus. In my journey to achieve better skin, I'm learning a lot about my skin and realizing what ingredients my skin likes and doesn't like, and I don't think my skin likes lemon/lime things.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I just finished 10 more of these because I love this mask. My favorite is the green tea one because I have oily skin. The mask itself is thin enough that the mask is able to stick to the skin very well. Also the mask is very moist so you don't need to worry about dry masks.
Mary H.
Mary H.
I love sheet masks and these are fabulous! Innisfree is known for being more natural and chemical free which I love. These are like having a facial and make your skin feel so soft and supple as well as making it look fantastic!
Kim P.
Kim P.
I think it really brightens my skin but its also leaves my skin uncomfortable because the serum doesn't totally absorb to my face. I feel like the serum that is left on my skin covers my pores and sometimes even gives me acnes
Naima jazmine r.
Naima jazmine r.
I love this sheet mask its very affordable and it really works this mask is for moisture and brightening and it does give u that brightness after u use it. Not to mention its very cheap
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Omg this mask made my skin feel sooooo nice and bright. .I love how it smells and the nice smooth feel it leaves on my skin. .the best
Anna T.
Anna T.
Smells great! Lots of benefits listed as with all Innisfree sheet masks. Left me feeling refreshed and skin feeling soft and bright.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Don't know why there aren't that many reviews for this product! It's cheap and it does the job of moisturizing your face really well! I really like it! The scents aren't too strong and a lot of people I know who are Korean love this product! Comes in a variety of "flavors" but they all do pretty much the same when it comes to keeping your face moisturizer! ALSO ITS SO CHEAP! Buy the variety pack on amazon, it's definitely a lot cheaper than anywhere else! It's not in any store that I have seen at this moment but you can probably find it on different websites for sale.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Attended the NYC launch for this store. The products are amazing, cheap, presentable, and you see results across the board! I have no idea what I was doing before discovering this brand! The scents of each mask are not overbearing, and there isnt too much excess liquid so you dont feel like youre missing out on product in the packaging!
carolina s.
carolina s.
I went to Asia and stocked up on Innisfree sheet masks because they are so cheap and they get the job done!! They were less than a $1 each in Asia which is a steal! Even in the states they are around $2-3 which is still very affordable compared to other brands. I love that there are so many flavors to choose from and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It leaves my face nice and dewy which I love!
Is it okay to sensitive skin?
evam t.
evam t.
Toronto
Is this product good for lightening acne scars?