BY INNISFREE

A refreshing & brightening sheet mask Formulated with Lime Juice for whitening action Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth radiant & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption see more...

• Is it okay to sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • Is this product good for lightening acne scars? 3 Answers
  • Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Cucumber) how consistent w...1 Answers
MeTime M.
|| Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 🥝 || .
This triple layered mask was infused with freshly squeezed kiwi concentrate to promote clear and moist skin. *TIP* use as a daily mask!
Use:
1. Clean face
2. Apply toner
3. Apply mask on for 15-20 minutes
4. Tap in the remaining essence
5. Trap the moisture in with finishing touch of face emulsion or face cream .
Price: $
Scent: I love the smell! It has a very gentle aroma that calms and relaxes me. It smells fresh!
Fitting: Great, just right!
Sheet: feels very soft to touch and for the price they sell, feels too notch!
Essence: milky and generous amount on the sheet mask but not enough for my neck
Result: My skin became cleaner and clearer! I have this one ignorant cystic zit on my face that wouldn't go away! But after using this sheet mask, it was way calmer ☺️ which means I'm less cranky! Importantly it didn't irritate my eczema prone skin which I was afraid of before using it since it is on the acidic side. Go kiwi 🥝 .
Recommend? YES
Repurchase? YES
sasha r.
I am obsessed with the sheet masks. I bought a huge pack in many different flavors, and I love them all. Great price point for an excellent product. They are definitely very saturated, and then able to rub some of the serum on my neck and chest as well.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for brightening and refreshing.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Hand down the best sheet mask brand I have ever had!! I really enjoy this line one due to the fact that it helps with dead skin cells. I will say don't use this style of mask everyday try to use their other ones!!! They are all great!!
Connie T.
Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze masks are also one of my favorite korean sheet masks along with Tony Moly I’m Real(?) Sheet masks. They actually show signs of improvement and have a variety of masks that will tend to your need
Sarah C.
Apex, NC
All of innisfree's It's Real Squeeze Masks are wonderful and leave my skin looking so refreshed the next morning. This is one of those with the clear serum instead of the milky type, and I prefer the clear type.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Don't know why there aren't that many reviews for this product! It's cheap and it does the job of moisturizing your face really well! I really like it! The scents aren't too strong and a lot of people I know who are Korean love this product! Comes in a variety of "flavors" but they all do pretty much the same when it comes to keeping your face moisturizer! ALSO ITS SO CHEAP! Buy the variety pack on amazon, it's definitely a lot cheaper than anywhere else! It's not in any store that I have seen at this moment but you can probably find it on different websites for sale.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Attended the NYC launch for this store. The products are amazing, cheap, presentable, and you see results across the board! I have no idea what I was doing before discovering this brand! The scents of each mask are not overbearing, and there isnt too much excess liquid so you dont feel like youre missing out on product in the packaging!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask has a bunch of sweet ingredients such as lime juice, grapefruit extract, tangerine peel extract, orchid extract, green tea extract, camellia leaf extract, and hyaluronic acid. The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze masks contain ~superior masking technology~ in the form of a 3-layered cotton sheet, delivering the optimum level of moisture to the skin. The mask was overall pleasant to use, and had a faint, sweet citrus-y scent that I actually liked. The mask was easy to unfold from the packaging and stayed on for about 45 minutes before drying up at the corners. It was decently saturated, so I had a lot left, which I rubbed all over my neck and decolletage. One thing I didn't like is that this mask was sticky; when I took it off, my face stayed kind of wet and sticky for a while afterward, even though I kept trying to pat it into my face. Overall, this mask was...okay. It made my skin soft and supple, but the sticky feeling that lingered made me kind of meh about the experience. The ingredients are pretty sweet, and it didn't break me out, so that's a plus. In my journey to achieve better skin, I'm learning a lot about my skin and realizing what ingredients my skin likes and doesn't like, and I don't think my skin likes lemon/lime things.
carolina s.
I went to Asia and stocked up on Innisfree sheet masks because they are so cheap and they get the job done!! They were less than a $1 each in Asia which is a steal! Even in the states they are around $2-3 which is still very affordable compared to other brands. I love that there are so many flavors to choose from and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It leaves my face nice and dewy which I love!
Is it okay to sensitive skin?
evam t.
Toronto
Is this product good for lightening acne scars?
Trisha A.
CHENNAI TAMILNADU
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Cucumber) how consistent we hav to apply the ask for long lasting effect ?