BY INNISFREE

Nourishing sheet masks treat skin to a steady stream of moisture squeezed from fresh kiwi to restore radiance and replenish moisture level. Triple-layer sheets are fully saturated in rich serum that rapidly penetrate skin's surface, smoothing out roughness while addressing dryness right where it begins to form. After cleansing and toning, wear mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes, lightly patting in remaining essence after removing mask. Real Source Mask with refreshing moisture squeezed from kiwis for skin that's smooth and clean How to Use: After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture Take out the mask from package and spread evenly over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area Remove the sheet after 10- 20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

• Where can I get them? Are they good for mixed skin?4 Answers
Andra L.
This mask is very similar to the manuka honey as for effects. However, i do find this slightly better as i noticed a difference in one use rather than the manuka honey, i had to try it a few times to notice a difference. The consistency of the serum in this mask is thicker than the manuka honey so i let this mask sit for loger on my face as it takes longer to absorb. Love this mask in, in general innisfree mask is my HOLY GRAIL!! Would recommend this product and i use it after exfoliating+toning and putting a hydrating serum underneath it
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I can't rave enough about this mask. I purchased it about a year ago and when I realized how great it was for my skin I hopped on the innisfree website, enrolled for email updates and the next time they sent me an email about a sheet mask sale (buy 10 get 10 free) I ordered 100 of them... So.. Yes. I have 200 kiwi masks sitting in a box under my sink. I give them away to friends and family all the time and they always call with rave reviews asking where they can get more! So inexpensive and so worth every penny.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for brightening and radiance.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really loved using the Innisfree It's Real Kiwi Squeeze Mask! This is a triple layered cotton sheet mask filled with kiwi extract to moisturize and clear up skin. It also contains a Jeju green complex consisting of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep skin healthy. The fit is good, with slits around the chin for a better fit. There's a moderate amount of thick, white essence soaked into the thick cotton, with not much left in the packet. It has a very sweet, clean scent, but doesn't smell like kiwi. I don't often teach for Innisfree masks (I guess they're a little boring for me now that I've tried so many different kinds), but I'm always happy with the results I get. This mask left my face very moisturized, so I only had to use a light cream after. Definitely great for those with dry skin who are on a budget! You can get a variety pack of 15 different Innisfree masks on Amazon for $14.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
These masks are soaked in milky essence. The sheets aren't transparent, but still do a good job at retaining product and it sticks to the face nicely. Kiwi is one of my favorites. My face glows after and it has a nice fruity scent.
Ann U.
Calexico, CA
He utilizado estas mascarillas por cinco dias seguidos en dos ocasiones. Deja mi piel super humectada y con un brillo natural. Sin duda es de mis favoritas y a un precio super accesible. Me encantan!
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
I love this mask it's so awakening and citrus is so good for your skin!! A little pricey but well worth the cash!
Idoia A.
 the Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Kiwi Mask is one of my favorites. It doesn't smell like kiwi to me, more like fake-strawberry yogurt. It hydrates and smoothes the skin with just one wear, and the smoothness at least lasts until the following morning. This is obviously due to, in a big part, dimethicone which I'm not really fond off.  It has a pretty different ingredient list around the middle part, to name the most relevant ones actinida chinesis (kiwi) fruit juice, dimethicone (a silicone based polymer that smoothes the skin but can clog pores). The 4th ingredient is cetyl ethylhexanoate, which is used to makes skin softer and hydrated. Very similar composition to the acai berry and black berry masks.
One of my favorites from the most affordable line of Innisfree!
S M.
This mask is nice but nothing special. It is well-sized and fits the face well with room left over. It is generously soaked in essence, which I find absorbs into the skin well with plenty to spare! The smell is light but clean- I don't notice a difference between any of the innisfree masks to be honest; they all leave skin feeling well hydrated and temporarily plumped, but I'm not convinced these masks perform better than a good hydrating serum!
Stacey P.
Love the innisfree sheet masks. They’re affordable, easy to use and packed full of product. They leave my face feeling amazing and soft. They are the perfect skin treat and great for a pamper night with the girls 👍🏼👍🏼
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
Where can I get them? Are they good for mixed skin?