Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Green Tea 10pcs uploaded by Idoia A.

BY INNISFREE

A moisturizing & soothing sheet mask Formulated with green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju Island Delivers deep hydration & vitality to skin Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth soothed & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption see more...

Gina K.
Gorgeous packaging. This product packs a punch while remaining gentle on my sensitive skin. Well worth it’s value. I like to use it about 30 minutes before going to sleep, peel the paper off and go straight to sleep with the remaining gel from the mask on my skin. I wake up supple and smooth!
Lily L.
I do like using facial masks in general, but I still felt like this was just like any other face mask. It’s affordable and cheap and gets the job done.s the nutrients are packed and makes it easier on the wallet when you’re trying to keep your skin healthy and happy.
Gina L.
Great quality and really affordable. It really soothes my skin and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and bouncy. I leave it in for 30 min at most. I then apply the leftover serum all of my face, neck and hands
Doree L.
I like this product. I felt my skin hydrated and fresh from the cold weather that left my skin so dry. I felt it left my skin smooth and moisturized as it promised. It lowered my pimples, by just fifty percent. It has a lot of emulsion left after the mask left a lot of it in the packet. I recommend to put the remaining emulsion in a small travel size empty bottle to use it for the next day. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Green Tea 10pcs
Katherin S.
Always love green tea and I am a fan of this mask which smells authentic and I love the shopping experience you get from an innisfree store especially in the holiday season although it gets pack. They have a student discount which always is a plus.
Miranda C.
It smells great and feels awesome on my skin. My face feels smoother and it glows more. It was an effective face mask that I plan to purchase again. I like that innisfree products are natural and good for my skin. I recommend this to others that enjoy more natural products.
Regina L.
San Bruno, CA
I've tried this face mask and right away my skin feels so replenished and moisturized. It smells amazing and the cloth masks feels so soft and form fitting on my face. I would definitely repurchase this and use is more regularly as it's very affordable as well.
Bella A.
Manhattan Beach
This mask was very good for my face. I put the mask in the fridge beforehand to have a cooling effect on my face, and it felt great! Afterwards, my face felt very soft and relaxed. I would buy this product again!
Kay L.
This is a great sheet mask and quite affordable! I keep it on for 20-30 minutes and then pat the leftover serum on my face, neck and hands. It’s very hydrating and I always wake up with bouncy skin!
Mercedez J.
Washington, DC
I love the Innisfree brand. I've used many of their products. My favorites are their sheet masks including the green tea squeeze mask. It smells wonderful and really soothes my skin.