innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber

by Innisfree

What it is
Replenish your skin's moisture with the It's real squeeze mask-cucumber!

1. It's real squeeze mask - cucumber
Cucumber contains effective ingredients that make your skin clear and vital with natural moisture.

2. Jeju green complex
The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy.

3. Triple-layered sheet

This triple-layer sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing effect so that the essence can gradually be absorbed into the skin.

How to use
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat your face to allow the remaining formula to absorb into your skin.

i've never tried this one before, is that good for oily+comb skin type?
Does this help on moisturising skin?
Never tried is it good ? How does it make your face feel after ?
Start your review of innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...your skin to feel "extra". They do contain alcohol but my skin is so sensitive and I haven't had any reaction to these that isn't positive. I even got my husband to use one and at first he said "never again" but about 10 minutes into wearing, he admitting that it was refreshing. The instructions say to leave on for 10 to 20 minutes but I will usually keep it on until it dries out or take it off in the morning, whatever comes first. This is a refreshing but unnecessary step in my skincare regime. I use 1 or 2 masks a week.in reviews
Zaiba I.
Brooklyn, NY
For such a cheap price it does a lot . Made my face so moisturized. It was also convenient to use.
Brittany A.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber uploaded by Brittany A.
My face is so soft after this mask. I received a ton of these masks for Christmas from my boyfriend when he visited Japan. I can't choose a favorite. They're all amazing. The cucumber mask specifically has no fragrance and is loaded with the syrup that comes in the pack. You could almost use this multiple times if it was hygienic. 10/10 for me.
Ayo T.
innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber uploaded by Ayo T.
I really liked this product it was very refreshing and gentle on my skin. It was a little sticky once it dried though.
victoria N.
Suwanee, GA
innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber uploaded by victoria N.
These masks are quite effective for dry skin and affordable too. I always keep a stack in the fridge to use at night before bed. They hydrate so well and cools the skin down. It's great especially in the summertime.
Makkah A.
Very smooth and soft mask, I like the texture and after mask off, you feeling yourself freshly
Libertad D.
Chula Vista, CA
Their face mask are so amazing, they keep my face hydrated and met all my expectations. No need to improve it, it’s perfect the way it is. Very effective, way to use and affordable.
Carly G.
Massapequa park
All of the innisfree sheet masks are amazing. I stock up on amazon with a 20 pack. I like to use one weekly to keep my face hydrated and feeling nice.
Brenna Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
Innisfree masks are one of my fave brands and super affordable for the quality. This cucumber had a nice scent and felt really great on my skin.
Victoria R.
Virginia Bch, VA
If I had to choose a favorite from all the sheet masks this cucumber would be my go to. Wakes up the skin.
heather F.
New Windsor, NY
innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber uploaded by heather F.
innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber uploaded by heather F.
I love these masks. They were gifted to me so I am not sure where they were bought but they are amazing. This cucumber one leaves my skin feeling so refreshed which on this cold winter day is all I could ask for. Highly recommend. innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Cucumber