BY INNISFREE

A firming & protecting sheet mask Formulated with Blackberry Juice to offer effective skin protection Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves & orchid Reduces the appearance of wrinkles while enhancing skin's firmness Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth elastic & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption see more...

• I purchased a variety pack of these through Amazon. So fa...1 Answers
Alta F.
Niskayuna
I bought a 15 pack of these face masks from Amazon and have used these religiously! They really brighten my skin and the milky essence is so moisturizing. It improved my pore size and if I could afford it, I would use these every day. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Black Berry)
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for skin firming.
Tien N.
Tucker
I like the smell of this item and its level of moisture on my skin. I would like to buy it again because it is a good product with a high benefit on my skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth every time I use it. I would recommend it for dry and sensitive skin.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I'm quite surprised that not many people talk about this product, but this Black Berry sheet mask from Innisfree is probably one of my all time favorite sheet masks. It makes my skin feels so smooth, soft and super hydrating. It doesn't leave any sticky feeling on my face, and you can't beat that price. It's so affordable. I recommend checking out innisfreeworld.com. It often has 5+5 sale on It's Real Squeeze mask line.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Innisfree It's Real Blackberry Squeeze mask smells faintly like blackberries (yum!) and hydrates well. It's a cotton mask with a moderate amount of thick, white essence in the packet The fit is average, if not a little small on the sides, and afterward made my skin look really dewy and moisturized. I didn't expect much out of this mask, so I was pleasantly surprised by the results. Not a bad mask at all!
Shagufta H.
This mask is okay if you are starting out. However, I am not a big fan of the finish and texture. After you are done wearing the mask, there is a sticky or almost tacky residue left on my face that does not go away. I prefer Karuna, Leaders and Tony Moly(only by a bit). I wish the company reformulates the mask where it does not sit on the skin uncomfortably.
Lena K.
Staten Island, NY
I love Innisfree masks, but blackberry is my least favorite. It does hydrate a little and smells lovely, but I find it less hydrating than their other "flavors". I don't notice lasting results, but my skin does look a little better the next day. Basically it's an average mask, but it's not one I'm super excited to use. My favorite Innisfree flavors are rose and Shea butter. I reach for those over the blackberry.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
These are pretty cheap masks but they often leave my skin feeling sticky. A lot of people rave about them but I'm not a huge fan. There are much better Korean #sheetmasks out there!! Also you can smell the alcohol on these as soon as you put them on.
Catherine E.
Fleming Isle, FL
I often buy Innisfree masks from Memebox. They can be purchased fairly Inexpensively. They are cut smaller and rounder so not ideal for oblong faces. In all though, they work well especially when you consider the price. You will get a nice glow and a fair amount of product in the package.
Jamie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Leaves your skin silky soft I seen a big difference in just one mask I use once a week or twice a week if my skin isn’t in the best shape
Amie D.
Calhoun
I purchased a variety pack of these through Amazon. So far, I've only tried the green tea one, which I loved! I'm a little nervous about just jumping in and trying them randomly though, so my question is: Has anyone here experienced any irritation or allergy issues after using any of these sheet masks?