Add a Photo

By INNISFREE
A refreshing & clarifying sheet mask Formulated with torreya oil derived from the torreya tree to refresh & soothe skin Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design to ensure a long-lasting moisturizing effect Leaves skin soft smooth clear & healthy looking To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes remove mask & tap gently excess amount of essence for absorption
Photos (5)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This mask is one of my favorites for fighting breakouts/acne! It has a bunch of sweet ingredients such as tea tree leaf juice, grapefruit extract, tangerine peel extract, orchid extract, green tea extract, and camellia leaf extract. The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze masks contain ~superior masking technology~ in the form of a 3-layered cotton sheet, delivering the optimum level of moisture to the skin. For a 3-layered mask, they're awfully thin. But I suppose they aren't too bad, since they are very saturated with essence and stay put on my face for the required amount of soak-up time. The mask was highly saturated, and made of a thin cotton. It smelled faintly herbal, almost medicinal. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, but it wasn't overwhelming and after a couple minutes I didn't even notice it. It was better smelling than actual tea tree oil, I'll give it that. Innisfree masks (well, the ones I've tried so far) all seem to have a typical clean "face mask" type smell, which is perfect for someone who doesn't like heavy scents all up in their face for 20-30 minutes. This mask really helped soothe the redness, and while I didn't see an immediate reaction from my acne, everything did seem more calm and soothed. Would I try this mask again? Definitely! My face seems to love tea tree, and this mask was by far my favorite of the Innisfree masks I've tried. It helped with redness the most, and since that's one of my biggest skin concerns, I'm ecstatic.
May T.
May T.
Jamaica, NY

I just tried this like 3 days ago for the first time. It was on my wish list and I finally got my hands on them. these masks are really nice for hydrating the skin as they're LITERALLY DRENCHED in essence. I had the mask on for about 20-25 mins but after I took it off I squeezed it to get the remaining essence (can't let all that good stuff go to waste right ?) and literally got A WHOLE HAND FULL OF ESSENCE. I put it on my neck,feet,applied some to my face again, and tried to use the rest for my hands but there was still SO much product left that I had to end up washing it away.
nini c.
nini c.
Cape Coral, FL

I've tried soo many of these mask and they're literally the best thing you can use of your face. my favorite so far was the whitening mask but they all make your skin soft and supple and they don't break you out. The cloth is filled with nutrients amd you leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then just take off the mask and go about your day, no need to rinse. it's not really scented and it uses all natiral ingredient. my favorite mask hands down!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Makawao, HI

Absolutely loved this mask and has become one of my favorites. I love that it fits my face pretty well compared to other masks. Also the essence doesn't drop down my neck in which I like because I want it to stay in my face. I left it on for about 30 minutes and then let it soak in with patting my skin. The next day I noticed my skin was much more smoothr and felt hydrated. Overall I really enjoyed this mask.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

This mask is soothing and refreshing on my combination skin. It manages to calm my breakouts without drying my skin and even makes the dry areas moist. It left my skin soft and clear, the only downside is the mask doesn't have the greatest fit for me. Definitely ordering more on Amazon great price for a great product.
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Phoenix, AZ

Innisfree has some of the most refreshing sheet masks on the market. This mask is especially good for helping with irration on the skin due too to many make-up products. I use this mask at least two times a week and my skin stays clear and moisturized all week long.
Anna T.
Anna T.

This sheet mask smells a little strong for my taste and I'm not sure if there is alcohol in the product. In any event, it's an Innisfree product and it did make my skin feel really toned as this is more of an astringent mask.
Jacquie I.
Jacquie I.

This mask would get a 5* if it wasn't for the fact that it is not that easy to buy. Sure you can get it on Amazon bit then you end up having to huy the variety pack....wait what am I saying it's Innisfree buy them all!!!!!
Kim P.
Kim P.

This mask works wonderfully to help reduce acne. It's a wonderful product. I have felt active substance absorption deeply insight and I have seen and felt as well the difference after the use immediately.
Isa A.
Isa A.
QC

It's very saturated with serum, so the sheet felt"wet" which is a good thing. Inside the pack, there were only tiny droplets of serum left but it wasn't a problem. The tiny droplets were enough to cover my forearms, though; so that's good!The mask itself fits well on my small face. The slits around the sheet are good for proper fitting, so the whole thing didn't move, slide, or fall off from my face.It has a very moisturizing effect and it did lessen the redness of the huge pimple on my nose. This is great since the Bija mask claims to smoothen skin and strengthen its natural defenses. I'm not sure if it did what it claims, but what happened was good enough for me.
Sonjida S.
Sonjida S.

Till date i have always got hits with innisfree sheet masks and luckily this was not any exception as well ❤ So.i had few little bumps going on around my forhead recently (result of trying new product 😰 ) .Therefore i felt it was the best time to throw this mask on . 💠The mask has a beautiful scent ! I am so obsessed with how it smells that i wish i could fiind any body mist with similar fragnance or maybe a moisturizer 😁 . The sheet was made of thin cotton material .It had multiple slits which ensured a very good fit. For me it was one of the best fitted sheet masks till now for my facial stucture . The essence was not too runny nor thick .The mask was saturated with decent amount of essence with a very little left in the pack ,which i used to rehydrate the mask afterwards . . I kept on the mask for about 25 min and during this process i felt slight warmth on my skin bt nothing uncomfortable . My skin felt nice and moist .And surprisingly my bumps were a bit calm .I could se