BY INNISFREE

A hydrating & refreshing sheet mask Formulated with fragrant rose ingredients to moisturize skin Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design for complete adherence &... see more...

• Where can you buy something like this? I live in Canada for refer...1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love the Innisfree Rose sheet mask. I'm a big fan of Innisfree sheet masks, but this is hands down my favorite of all of their selection.

I love the fit of the sheet mask and the level of moisture it adds to my skin. Unlike other sheet masks this doesn't leave my skin sopping wet. Yes it is a bit sticky, but it is easy to pat in.

The other trait that makes this mask stand out so much is the scent. This is the most realistic rose scented product I have ever used. I love it because it smells just like my Grandmother's roses. (Little tip - If you'd like to smell the scent while you're wearing the mask, turn on a fan and sit in front of it). It is not a fake rose scent at all.

I'd definitely try this mask if you love rose scents. It's also a fantastic introduction to sheet masks if you haven't tried any before. I'd highly HIGHLY recommend this mask.
Bianca G.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my holy grail sheet mask! I bought a few of these to try out while I was in Korea and wish I had purchased more. My skin feels smooth, hydrated, and glory after using this mask. I was inspired to buy more rose products and found that roses do wonders for the skin. I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants a little boost for their skin.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
According to Innisfree, this mask is designed to provide fragrant moisture squeezed from a rose that helps to make the skin smooth and radiant. This mask contains 20 ml (0.67 oz) and the material is thin and extremely smooth, it also holds the essence very well. The eyes, nose and mouth holes are pretty good sized and the essence is watery and smells pretty fragrantly of roses, but not overwhelmingly so. There was a lot of essence left over and the mask was completely drenched. Recommended use is 10-20 minutes, it dries out after about 45 minutes to an hour. After using, my skin was very smooth and soft and my skin definitely looked more radiant and glowing. This mask is both moisturizing and hydrating, very ideal for dry skin. The smell of roses can get a bit strong so if you don’t like that, it’s best to pass on this mask. I would recommend this for dull, dry and/or dehydrated skin.What I like: the scent, anything rose scented is a major win for me. The ingredients are good and definitely beneficial. The essence is really plentiful and it’s very hydrating. I love the mask material as I do any other Innisfree mask I’ve tried. The fit is good and stays on comfortably and this mask is really inexpensive with good results. I feel it really added nourishment and a nice glow to my skin while also hydrating it deeply. What I don’t like: Alcohol is always on top of the list which I don’t care for, otherwise nothing.
Tien N.
Tucker
Currently using this mask and there is no reason for me to stop using it. it makes my skin very smooth after using the mask. Good value and affordable price. It made me feel relax and I like the level of moisture it adds to my skin. I would recommend it for other people.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love it! I usually use these types of masks at the end of the long and hard week. This particular one helped my skin to relax and restore the balance. The packaging is very nice and simple. Cheaper than a lot of sheet masks but does it job 100%!
Kim F.
I am obsessed with sheet masks! One of the easiest thing you can add to your skin care routine! Slap it on for 30 mins and you get an instant hydration on your face. I love these innisfree real squeeze masks! Its cooling, hydrating and a light scent to it.

TIP: For more cooling effect, try keeping the masks in the fridge for a few mins before using it :)
madeline c.
Philadelphia, PA
it was the most relaxing face mask. it made my face feel so soothe after using it
Rui Ting Y.
Montreal
This mask is super great because it soothes, refreshes, hydrates, and controls sebum at the same time. As I have oily and combination skin, I use this whenever I feel that my skin needs some moisturizing, but not too much (unlike with the Innisfree Shea Butter sheet mask that is too hydrating). The only thing that keeps this mask from getting a 5 star is the fragrance. It smells a great perfume of roses, but they shouldn't add that much fragrance in a sheet mask.
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5 pc ( Rose )Esta mascarilla de rosas la usas y la puedes dejar por unos veite minutos te relaja la piel del rostro tambien te deja la piel hidratada y un agradable olor a rosas buen producto y buena marca
Idoia A.
The Innisfree rose sheet mask has "fragrant moisture squeezed from roses leaves skin looking smooth and radiant". The different ingredient from the other mask is just rosa centifolia flower juice, which is an extract from roses.
It definitely smells like roses, the same way a bloomed rose garden smells (but softer obviously). I really like scented cosmetics and I was pleasantly surprised that the smell kind of faded, but still managed to last through my almost 45 minutes of wear- unlike other masks from this line.It's supposed to make skin radiant and smooth. I was expecting the same good results I got with the Kiwi mask regarding smoothness, but it barely did nothing (and it neither brightened up my skin).Despite it just being hydrating, and nothing more, I like the smell a lot, so I will probably buy this again sometimes when I want to smell something similar to roses.
Shavonne B.
Thunder Bay, ON
Where can you buy something like this? I live in Canada for reference, and I'm not opposed to buying things online.