BY INNISFREE

A hydrating & refreshing sheet mask Formulated with fragrant rose ingredients to moisturize skin Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design for complete adherence &... see more...

• Where can you buy something like this? I live in Canada for refer...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
According to Innisfree, this mask is designed to provide fragrant moisture squeezed from a rose that helps to make the skin smooth and radiant. This mask contains 20 ml (0.67 oz) and the material is thin and extremely smooth, it also holds the essence very well. The eyes, nose and mouth holes are pretty good sized and the essence is watery and smells pretty fragrantly of roses, but not overwhelmingly so. There was a lot of essence left over and the mask was completely drenched. Recommended use is 10-20 minutes, it dries out after about 45 minutes to an hour. After using, my skin was very smooth and soft and my skin definitely looked more radiant and glowing. This mask is both moisturizing and hydrating, very ideal for dry skin. The smell of roses can get a bit strong so if you don’t like that, it’s best to pass on this mask. I would recommend this for dull, dry and/or dehydrated skin.What I like: the scent, anything rose scented is a major win for me. The ingredients are good and definitely beneficial. The essence is really plentiful and it’s very hydrating. I love the mask material as I do any other Innisfree mask I’ve tried. The fit is good and stays on comfortably and this mask is really inexpensive with good results. I feel it really added nourishment and a nice glow to my skin while also hydrating it deeply. What I don’t like: Alcohol is always on top of the list which I don’t care for, otherwise nothing.
Tia C.
Morehead Ky
Review for: Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Rose) more...
These are fun sheet masks to use especially if you’re having a girl night. The packaging is nice and price is great. I recommend these masks to those with dryer skin. I have oily to combo skin; I use these when my skin is feeling dry and looking dull. My skin feels plumped and refreshed after. There is a lot of product in the mask which is awesome!
devri B.
Garland, TX
Any of their face masks are great. I have used 11 different sheet masks and they all live up to what they say they do. They help with break outs, redness reduction, moisturizing the skin and the overall health of the skin.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is hydrating the skin.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love it! I usually use these types of masks at the end of the long and hard week. This particular one helped my skin to relax and restore the balance. The packaging is very nice and simple. Cheaper than a lot of sheet masks but does it job 100%!
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love the Innisfree Rose sheet mask. I'm a big fan of Innisfree sheet masks, but this is hands down my favorite of all of their selection.

I love the fit of the sheet mask and the level of moisture it adds to my skin. Unlike other sheet masks this doesn't leave my skin sopping wet. Yes it is a bit sticky, but it is easy to pat in.

The other trait that makes this mask stand out so much is the scent. This is the most realistic rose scented product I have ever used. I love it because it smells just like my Grandmother's roses. (Little tip - If you'd like to smell the scent while you're wearing the mask, turn on a fan and sit in front of it). It is not a fake rose scent at all.

I'd definitely try this mask if you love rose scents. It's also a fantastic introduction to sheet masks if you haven't tried any before. I'd highly HIGHLY recommend this mask.
Kim F.
I am obsessed with sheet masks! One of the easiest thing you can add to your skin care routine! Slap it on for 30 mins and you get an instant hydration on your face. I love these innisfree real squeeze masks! Its cooling, hydrating and a light scent to it.

TIP: For more cooling effect, try keeping the masks in the fridge for a few mins before using it :)
Tien N.
Tucker
Currently using this mask and there is no reason for me to stop using it. it makes my skin very smooth after using the mask. Good value and affordable price. It made me feel relax and I like the level of moisture it adds to my skin. I would recommend it for other people.
Bianca G.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Rose) more...
This is my holy grail sheet mask! I bought a few of these to try out while I was in Korea and wish I had purchased more. My skin feels smooth, hydrated, and glory after using this mask. I was inspired to buy more rose products and found that roses do wonders for the skin. I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants a little boost for their skin.
Sally K.
I looove this one! It smells so nice and it leaves your skin feeling nice and mositurized and clean! Definitely want to try more of Innisfree's products.
Shavonne B.
['Thunder Bay', ''], ON
Where can you buy something like this? I live in Canada for reference, and I'm not opposed to buying things online.