BeautyFaceFacial SkincareInnisfree
It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Rose)

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Rose)

by Innisfree

A hydrating & refreshing sheet mask Formulated with fragrant rose ingredients to moisturize skin Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid Features a triple layered design for complete adherence &...

Where can you buy something like this? I live in Canada for reference, and I'm not opposed to buying things online.
Start your review of Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Rose)!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Rose) uploaded by Ursula B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love this kbeauty face mask brand in rose! Love how this face mask moisturize my dry skin making feel hydrating and refreshing to the touch! They are affordable brand and can't wait to buy more of this kbeauty product!
Hawraa L.
Amherst , NY
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Rose) uploaded by Hawraa L.
I love @innisfreeusa sheet masks. I tried almost all of them and can't choose which one I love the most. I have a dry skin and I love putting a sheet mask before bed and leaving the moisture on. Makes my skin looks so healthy and smooth on mornings. Super affordable way to takecare of your skin. 💁🏻‍♀️💗✨
Jennifer F.
I use all of innisfree mask, I love them so much and I have tried literally all of them. I use them every day or every other day depending on how I feel.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
This sheet mask smooths and brightens my skin. Leaving my skin feeling moisturized and hydrated. It also leaves me with a healthy youthful complexion. The serum is a nice slightly thick consistency and leaves a refreshing feeling on my skin when the sheet mask is applied to my face. The serum absorbs quite easily and overall leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Fantastic sheet mask.
Bianca S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my holy grail sheet mask! I bought a few of these to try out while I was in Korea and wish I had purchased more. My skin feels smooth, hydrated, and glory after using this mask. I was inspired to buy more rose products and found that roses do wonders for the skin. I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants a little boost for their skin.
Crystal  S.
Roundup, MT
I love innisfree sheet masks. They are really refreshing. They have a lot of extra serum you can use on your neck and hands. The rose one smells really nice.
Victoria R.
Virginia Bch, VA
All of the sheet masks are awesome. Skin drinks up the essence and skin looks refreshed.
Tran L.
San Jose, CA
I used this sheet mask mostly to keep my skin hydrating, especially after long working day and during hot weather. I am not sure if it did help my face skin healthier or not but I did feel relax and my skin did feel softer after use it. Love it but need to use more to see more obvious effects.
Honey H.
West Point, NY
It gas a strong scent which i rather use mild scent products, very affordable, its a good moisturizer
Diamond D.
I love these sheet mask! It’s easy to use and heavily soaked in the essence! I love the rose one because it brightens and moisturizes your skin at the same time and the mask are not expense. I always stick up on these