Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Manuka Honey)

by Innisfree

-A nourishing & nutritional sheet mask-Formulated with Manuka Honey from New Zealand's pure manuka flowers-Delivers abundant hydration & nutrition to skin-Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves &...

Has anyone experienced breakouts or sensitivity with this mask?
how long does the moisture last on your face?
Is it available in India?
Start your review of Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Manuka Honey)!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive dry skin. and this mask does not contain heavy fragrance. it smells natural like honey and it really moisturize my skin! it does not cause acne. I love to put it on at night. and my skin got tender in the morning. i will purchase it again in the future. I think innisfree.com always has buy 10 get 10 free. so it's only $0.6 each sheet. it's pretty cheap!in reviews
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Manuka Honey) uploaded by Angelina P.
I like this product. I only use Innisfree’ s masks. I’ve been buying them for 4 years and only have a good feedback. Made my skin so healthy , fresh, and hydrated. I always buy a pack of 30 ( honey ( moisturize), aloe (sooth) , green tea (hydrate), cucumber (hydrate), and rice (moisturize). great quality and price !
Ines W.
Atlanta
I always love sheet face mask. Easy, simple, and giving you the best of moisturizers and glowing in very short time. I don't like the price. This brand is very good but too pricey. For me who love the face mask sheet product, I need something cheaper. So I will have a lots for almost every night use.
Victoria R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Skin is so hydrated and refreshed, gets rid of dullness. Great skin prep. Skin absorbs all the essence and the sheet is left dry after 10 mins.
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Manuka Honey) uploaded by KayLeigh L.
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Manuka Honey) YES! Honey! I have extremely dry skin, even in the summertime. I was traveling and on vacation in Florida with my family when I told my sister that the sun/suncare was drying my face out and she brought me this mask and told me to try it. I was NOT disappointed! I am always skeptical of masks because along with being dry, I am also sensitive. I left my mask on for about 15-20 minutes (suggested) and gently massages the remainder into my skin. Not only did I have PLENTY for my face but I also took the mask (still extremely saturated) and put the excess on my FEET! (Talk about resourceful!) my face felt slightly tacky so I left it along for the rest of the night. When I woke up, my face felt plump, supple, hydrated and baby soft. My feet also felt much more hydrated than they were before I used the rest of the mask on them. For the price, the quality surpassed my expectations. I will definitely be purchasing and in bulk.
Paul O.
Feels like a nice middle ground between “fresh and bright” cucumber and “rich and luxe” shea butter. Some of the best all-around masks out there.
Angelina C.
Great pick me up to freshen up the face. Gives it a good dewy shine and moisturizes the face, especially with honey as the ingredients. I always encourage self pampering. Only minus is I don’t really like the actual material for the face mask. I’m not sure why, it’s just a personal preference on the feeling.
Zaneta O.
FLUSHING, NY
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Manuka Honey) uploaded by Zaneta O.
Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Manuka Honey) uploaded by Zaneta O.
This mask was very refreshing. I love this brand, they have some amazing masks. I love the way they fit on my face. They are slightly shorter in length but a little wider which works perfectly for my face. I lot of other masks are too long and the eye holes don't match up well for me but this is as close as I've seen to the shape of my face. Even though it contains honey it is not sticky at all. It smells good too and is very moisturizing and soothing.
Carly V.
Flower Mound, TX
So hydrating and moisturizing. Gives my skin a healthy glow. I love the use of natural ingredients in this brand.
Andra L.
Innisfree is my holy grail brand of sheet masks. This manuka honey mask decreased my scars a lot after a few uses. Not only that, it brightens up my skin a lot to make it look glowy and healthy!! I'm not really a fan of this smell but it goes away after 10 mins of use. Very gentle sheet mask, definitely recommend this product and i use it after exfoliating+toning and putting a hydrating serum underneath it
Jill K.
This was a moisturizing mask. I like that the recommended time is 10-20 minutes, which is less than most other face masks I've tried. It left my skin smooth and I didn't have any negative reaction to it, despite my somewhat sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...