BY INNISFREE

A hydrating and clarifying sheet mask Formulated with Golden Kiwi Juice to clear and moisturize skin Contains Jeju green complex featuring green tea tangerine cactus camellia leaves and orchid Features a triple layered design to ensure a long lasting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Edinisa L.
I really like these sheet masks from innisfree. They smelled really good and have a lot of product on them. It takes a while for the product sink in but it leaves your skin looking and feeling very refreshed.
Love X.
|| Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 🥝 || .
This triple layered mask was infused with freshly squeezed kiwi concentrate to promote clear and moist skin. *TIP* use as a daily mask!
Use:
1. Clean face
2. Apply toner
3. Apply mask on for 15-20 minutes
4. Tap in the remaining essence
5. Trap the moisture in with finishing touch of face emulsion or face cream .
Price: $
Scent: I love the smell! It has a very gentle aroma that calms and relaxes me. It smells fresh!
Fitting: Great, just right!
Sheet: feels very soft to touch and for the price they sell, feels too notch!
Essence: milky and generous amount on the sheet mask but not enough for my neck
Result: My skin became cleaner and clearer! I have this one ignorant cystic zit on my face that wouldn't go away! But after using this sheet mask, it was way calmer ☺️ which means I'm less cranky! Importantly it didn't irritate my eczema prone skin which I was afraid of before using it since it is on the acidic side. Go kiwi 🥝 .
Recommend? YES
Repurchase? YES
Anna K.
Bought a bunch of these innisfree masks while in South Korea. The fruit ones (kiwi and strawberry) smell great. They feel nice and cool on your face. I left mine on for about 15-30 minutes to let all the juices soak in. I patted my skin dry, but did not wash off. It does leave my skin a little sticky feeling, but the results the next day are great. Skin feels soft, clear and smooth. Would like to try the other masks as well.
S M.
This mask is nice but nothing special. It is well-sized and fits the face well with room left over. It is generously soaked in essence, which I find absorbs into the skin well with plenty to spare! The smell is light but clean- I don't notice a difference (skincare wise) between any of the innisfree masks to be honest; they all leave skin feeling well hydrated and temporarily plumped, but I'm not convinced these masks perform better than a good hydrating serum!