Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Aloe) uploaded by rengganis s.Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Aloe) uploaded by Julia M.

BY INNISFREE

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Aloe Mask has the following features:The Aloe ingredient gives your stressed skin vitality by soothing and moisturizing.Jeju green complex keep your skin healthy.This triple layered sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing... see more...

• Does this really work? If so, what did you notice a difference in a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mask to try out, does this mask make a di...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sora Z.
Sora Z.
This is a great aloe mask. I use it immediately after exfoliation and toning, since aloe is a wonderful ingredient for soothing skin that's just gone through a harsher routine. The sheet itself is kind of thin, but it's a good size that fit my face well and didn't slip too much. There was a faint fragrance: it wasn't the fresh cucumber scent that i usually get with aloe masks; instead this time it was a pleasant cotton-y smell. The essence was really cooling and soothing, and I left the mask on for the full recommended 20 minutes. There was a lot of essence remaining afterward, but my skin looked brighter and felt super moisturized.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I LIVE FOR INNISFREE MASKS. Out of all the Korean drugstore brands I like innisfree masks the most. The sheet they use for the masks is so much better in my opinion it feels much softer and clings onto the skin slot better than other brands I tried, etude house, faceshop and tonymoly. I personally love aloe and tea tree for my acne prone skin, I feel like they brighten up my skin and fade my scars a little everytime I use them. These masks don't have an overpowering scent which I like and it's just overall very refreshing!
Yumi S.
Yumi S.
Valencia, CA
The smell of this mask is amazing!!!
I love this mask because of its' thin sheet paper and it really works well. I apply it for as long as I can until it is sort of dry, and my skin just feels so moisturized. You can even see that your skin looks better, healthier, and clean.
One of the best masks I have ever tried. :)
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this product. It made my face so soft, and took away all the impurities. I buy this product often at Walmart and I will definitely continue buying it. I would 100% recommend this to others!
Andra L.
Andra L.
HOLY GRAIL!! this soothes my skin a lot after sun exposure especially in the summer or basically when its irritated, it lessens my redness on the cheeks. I think for this mask, it does not give as much hydration as the other flavours but this aloe mask is a must to hv in ur pile of sheet masks. Totally 10/10 would recommend this product and i use it after exfoliating+toning and putting a hydrating serum underneath it
Coral C.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
Very moisturising! I have sensitive skin, but this mask do not irritate my skin. It's very calming and it does a good job of hydrating my skin. The mask sheet is very thin and fit on my face well. Full of essence but will not drip everywhere. Price is very cheap compact to performance. Highly recommended !
Mango 🐹.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
It's a good mask for moisturizing especially for its price too! Definitely a good pick up for someone who needs a pick me up for their skin
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
The Innisfree Its Real Mask is so great! It made my skin feel super great aftwards and on top of that I love how Aloe is included in this!!!
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I love aloe! So beneficial for the face and skin! ♡♡ super hydrating. Definitely recommend this!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love innisfree sheet masks. They fit my face fantastically, and always soothe my skin.

The aloe masks is one of my favorites among their selection because it cools my face down in an instant. Some may be worried about the alcohol content, but that doesn't bother me at all. This mask definitely doesn't dry out my skin.

It does leave your face sticky, but you can either rub the essence in a bit, or use it at night and let it completely soak into your skin. This for me is essential for my dry winter skin.
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Corona, CA
Does this really work? If so, what did you notice a difference in after using it?
Khadedra S.
Khadedra S.
I've been looking for new mask to try out, does this mask make a difference in your skin? How long does it stay on your face?