Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Aloe) uploaded by Julia M.Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Aloe) uploaded by rengganis s.Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 5pcs (Aloe) uploaded by Idoia A.

BY INNISFREE

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Aloe Mask has the following features:The Aloe ingredient gives your stressed skin vitality by soothing and moisturizing.Jeju green complex keep your skin healthy.This triple layered sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing... see more...

• Does this really work? If so, what did you notice a difference in...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for new mask to try out, does this mask make a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mari M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite sheet mask! The aloe mask is my go to when my skin is red or flaking. They have a clear gel like essences that soaks into the skin quickly. If it's a hot day place these in the fridge for a great refreshing feel. These mask are a great deal for the price. I recommend leaving them on longer than the packaging says. I just leave them on until the sheet mask is dry.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for soothing and moisturizing!
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love innisfree sheet masks. They fit my face fantastically, and always soothe my skin.

The aloe masks is one of my favorites among their selection because it cools my face down in an instant. Some may be worried about the alcohol content, but that doesn't bother me at all. This mask definitely doesn't dry out my skin.

It does leave your face sticky, but you can either rub the essence in a bit, or use it at night and let it completely soak into your skin. This for me is essential for my dry winter skin.
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LIVE FOR INNISFREE MASKS. Out of all the Korean drugstore brands I like innisfree masks the most. The sheet they use for the masks is so much better in my opinion it feels much softer and clings onto the skin slot better than other brands I tried, etude house, faceshop and tonymoly. I personally love aloe and tea tree for my acne prone skin, I feel like they brighten up my skin and fade my scars a little everytime I use them. These masks don't have an overpowering scent which I like and it's just overall very refreshing!
Andra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL!! this soothes my skin a lot after sun exposure especially in the summer or basically when its irritated, it lessens my redness on the cheeks. I think for this mask, it does not give as much hydration as the other flavours but this aloe mask is a must to hv in ur pile of sheet masks. Totally 10/10 would recommend this product and i use it after exfoliating+toning and putting a hydrating serum underneath it
Yumi S.
Valencia, CA
The smell of this mask is amazing!!!
I love this mask because of its' thin sheet paper and it really works well. I apply it for as long as I can until it is sort of dry, and my skin just feels so moisturized. You can even see that your skin looks better, healthier, and clean.
One of the best masks I have ever tried. :)
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this product. It made my face so soft, and took away all the impurities. I buy this product often at Walmart and I will definitely continue buying it. I would 100% recommend this to others!
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturising! I have sensitive skin, but this mask do not irritate my skin. It's very calming and it does a good job of hydrating my skin. The mask sheet is very thin and fit on my face well. Full of essence but will not drip everywhere. Price is very cheap compact to performance. Highly recommended !
Sora Z.
This is a great aloe mask. I use it immediately after exfoliation and toning, since aloe is a wonderful ingredient for soothing skin that's just gone through a harsher routine. The sheet itself is kind of thin, but it's a good size that fit my face well and didn't slip too much. There was a faint fragrance: it wasn't the fresh cucumber scent that i usually get with aloe masks; instead this time it was a pleasant cotton-y smell. The essence was really cooling and soothing, and I left the mask on for the full recommended 20 minutes. There was a lot of essence remaining afterward, but my skin looked brighter and felt super moisturized.
Jamie N.
The Innisfree Its Real Mask is so great! It made my skin feel super great aftwards and on top of that I love how Aloe is included in this!!!
Brandy O.
Corona, CA
Does this really work? If so, what did you notice a difference in after using it?
Khadedra S.
I've been looking for new mask to try out, does this mask make a difference in your skin? How long does it stay on your face?