BY INNISFREE

Innisfree It's Real Rice Mask 20ml * 7 sheets Skin Brightening see more...

Patricia D.
These sheet masks are great because they provide great moisturizing effects. My skin felt better after I used them. I wish they were more saturated though. But besides that, I highly recommend these!
S M.
This mask is nice but nothing special. It is well-sized and fits the face well with room left over. It is generously soaked in essence, which I find absorbs into the skin well with plenty to spare! The smell is light but clean- I don't notice a difference (skincare wise) between any of the innisfree masks to be honest; they all leave skin feeling well hydrated and temporarily plumped, but I'm not convinced these masks perform better than a good hydrating serum!
Amélie D.
Not a great mask shape or texture, very slippery unless you’re laying down. I did notice a bit of brightening of my skin. The packaging was beautiful and simple but overall I was not blown away by this product. I would not likely recommend.

Amazon