Innisfree It's Real Bija Mask- 10 pcs uploaded by Idoia A.Innisfree It's Real Bija Mask- 10 pcs uploaded by Jessica R.Innisfree It's Real Bija Mask- 10 pcs uploaded by Jessica R.

BY INNISFREE

Direction 1. After wash, apply toner on the face. 2. Adhere the mask on the face excluding eye and mouth area. 3. After 10-20 min, take the mask off and let the essence remain on the face to be absorbed by tapping gently. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been using Korean skincare products since more than a year now & my skin has never been happier. I have combination acne prone skin & I like how they have ingredients to meet your skin's specific needs. You can do your research & choose the ingredients as per your skin need. Bija seed oil is great for acne prone skin. It hydrates as well as calms down inflammation & irritation.

Sheet masks are great way to take care of your skin. Before using this sheet mask I clean & tone my skin & then apply it for 10-15 minutes. My skin doesn't feel any sort of irritation or itching while this mask is on. It feels very relaxing. Once I remove it I can immediately see a reduction in my redness & inflammation. It does a great job in calming down my skin. I use it 1-2 times every week. Another great product from Innisfree.
Coral C.
San Francisco, CA
Very moisturising! I have sensitive skin, but this mask do not irritate my skin. The mask sheet is very thin and fit on my face well. Full of essence but will not drip everywhere. Price is very cheap compact to performance. Highly recommended !
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great for combination skin! It calms my breakouts and keeps my skin hydrated. It's affordable and fits my relatively well. Will buy again.
Idoia A.
The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask in Bija is a mask "with fresh bija tree seed oil (torreya seed oil) helps with the appearance of skin problems while keeping it moisturized and clean"
Different ingredients from the other masks include aloe barbadensis leaf juice on the 10th, torreya nucifera seed oil on the 11th. It's the only one, with he shea butter one, that has the "special" ingredient this low on the list.
The essence is clear and doesn't have much of an smell to to it. Redness calm down and skin is moisturized after wearing it, but it's not as good at those two as, for example, the aloe one. It's a nice quick mask but that's about it.
There are far better sheet masks for the same price, but it's okay.