Innisfree Hydro Gel Mask Sheet (Berry Hydro Gel Mask - Brightening / 5 sheets) uploaded by Julia M.

BY INNISFREE

* How to use 1. After washing face, use toner take out the mask and remove the film. 2. place on the mask and take the other film out. 3. Remove the mask after 20 minutes and tap gently for it's absorption. see more...

Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Inisfree sheet masks, so I thought I'd love their hydrogel masks as well. I wish I did, but this just wasn't for me. This type of hydrogel mask a very different from other smooth hydrogel masks. This doesn't fit my face as well as their sheet masks do. I love that it doesn't leave my face sticky, so if you are looking for light hydration this is for you. I just need something a bit more hydrating and comfortable.
Dani G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mask makes skin feel great, but you have to lay down to have it stay on. They also come in two pieces. One for the top part of your face and the other for the bottom. They are extremely slick coming out of the package and are difficult to put on. They aren't worth the trouble of using.

Amazon