Innisfree - Hand Cream (Lotus Flower) 30ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. A moisturizing hand cream with an elegant and mysterious scent of lotus flower that fills a garden pond to the brim How to Use: After washing your hands, apply an appropriate amount evenly onto hands as your massage Pack Size - 30ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree - Hand Cream (Lotus Flower) 30ml!
How would you rate this product?
Christina R.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy this whole series of hand creams! They are at a great price point and I love all the varieties they offer. This hand cream isn't super thick and it is lightly scented, making it a good daily hand cream to keep in your purse. It isn't heavy duty moisture and so I find I need to reapply it every few hours, but I don't mind because I love the scent!
Sunny K.
Everett, WA
Innisfree - Hand Cream (Lotus Flower) 30ml uploaded by Sunny K.
It is definitely a moisturizing hand cream. It glides on very smoothly and helps keep my hands from drying out in the cold weather. I use my hands a lot at work so I'm use hand creams a lot. This one is great but not my favorite. I love everything about it but the scent is sometimes a bit too strong for me.
Kathy D.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I like the packaging of this product and it is non greasy. The lotus flower scent is too powdery and bitter. I was expecting a fresher, sweeter floral scent but oh, well. It absorbs into my hands relatively quickly and is in between a hand cream and hand lotion consistency. I keep it with me at work because the scent does not linger or distract and it's travel sized. However, I will be looking for a different hand cream once this is used up.

Looking for your answer?