BY INNISFREE

Leave-on sleeping pack moisturizes and conditions skin while you sleep. Moisture-enriched pack vastly improves skin clarity with its active ingredients of antioxidant-rich Jeju green tea, and vitamins that perk up a dull and lackluster complexion. In the evening, after completing your skin care routine, apply an even layer of sleeping pack all over your face, taking care to avoid the eyes and lips area. Leave pack on while you sleep and rinse off in the morning. This sleeping pack is formulated with moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to firmly replenish moisture, creating a dewy and translucent complexion. How to Use: During your evening skin care routine in the phase or after applying cream, apply an appropriate amount evenly onto entire face avoiding the eye and lip area. Gently massage to allow the formula to absorb into your skin and go to sleep leaving the formula on overnight. Pack Size - 80ml see more...

• Is this really hydrating and does it become sticky like s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask really hydrated and sooth my skin? I have co...1 Answers
  • Does the sleep pack react well to sensitive skin? I am in...1 Answers
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Miracle worker. Initially, I had purchased a couple of the sleeping capsules Innisfree sells. It was one night before I went to bed, where I felt a breakout about to happen. I slathered some of this sleeping mask on the spot and went to bed. By the time I woke up, breakout GONE. Since then, I've just bought this larger sleeping pack, and as a bonus, doesn't leave your face feeling oily.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have acne prone combination skin & lot of products make my skin breakout, red & irritated. Innisfree products have been my saviour. Ever since I have started using Innisfree products my skin feels better & better. This sleeping pack from Innisfree is so gentle & light it hydrates without giving any greasy or oily feeling. It absorbs quickly into the skin & make my skin look smoother & softer. I use it twice every week or whenever my skin is in needs of extra hydration & care. Great product.
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
I’ve been using this product for the past 3 years and i swear by it. I put it on before going to sleep at night and it keeps my face moisturized till the morning. I recently went a few days without it because I ran out and my skin was horrible and dry and my foundation looked cakey . As soon as I got my new one in the mail my skin became radiant and dewy again.
Jirla Jem S.
Milpitas, CA
This mask is perfect for healing dry skin! Oily girls shouldn’t worry either because when you wake up, your face isn’t extremely oily. The mask has a nice consistency and has a light fragrance that is pretty relaxing. I use it every night and I absolutely love it.
Kay L.
I like to use this sleeping mask when my skin is not looking its best. It really locks in all the moisture and keeps your skin well hydrated. I wake up with glowing skin! It’s very affordable and I think it’s worth trying out.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
This is such a great sleep mask for combination skin! It's a perfect balance of moisture, without being greasy. My perfect night routine is finished with first using the Naruko Tea Tree Night Gelly, then layering this on top. I wake up with blemishes at least half the size of what they were the night before. This feels so nice on the skin too. It was a little weird at first because it almost looks like it has little beads of something in it, but they disappear during the night. I love the way this smells too, very refreshing.
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
I have been working on my Korean beauty routine. Cleanse, tone, serum, sheet mask, acne treatment, moisturizing and sleep pack. After applying my moisturizer I generously apply a layer of innisfree and go to bed. I feel it leaves my skin soft and plump, like a nice trap for my lotion. In the morning my skin feels clean and fresh. Overall I'm happy with this product.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Este té verde es maravilloso para relajarte y dormir mucho mejor. Es un te suave que te relaja y te produce un sueño natural sin causar mareos ni levantarte luego con dolor de cabez, es excelente lo tomo siempre
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
One of my favorite sleeping packs, besides the Laneige line! I especially use this if my skin is acting up/is itchy. It's calming and definitely does what it's suppose to. Also love it because I haven't experienced any breakouts from it like other sleeping packs.
anna b.
Malden, MA
This product is really great after I wash my face after I wake up it leave my face feeling really refresh and bright and it really makes my skin look healthier when I wash it off.
Giulia S.
Livorno
What is a sleeping pack? I have oily/ combo skin, would it suit me? I'm a little bit concerned about it but i would like to try it
Cynthia Z.
Is this really hydrating and does it become sticky like some masks?
LaDon Love J.
Does the sleep pack react well to sensitive skin? I am interested in trying a sleep pack that hydrates, plumps, and soothes. Has that happened for your skin? Is it good for combination skin?
Kim P.
Is this mask really hydrated and sooth my skin? I have combo and sensitive skin that is easy broke out so I tend to worry about sleeping mask that is too greasy.