BY INNISFREE #94 in Face Serums

A moisturizing & nourishing serum with organic green tea seeds from Jeju Island to fill the skin with suppleness and clarity.

• been wanting to try this. is it good for combination skin type? a...3 Answers
  • is this product good for sensitive skin? i love the innisfree bal...1 Answers
  •  Cruelty free product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Leeann N.
Flushing, NY
I've been using this serum for the past 4 months and I'm not even halfway through the bottle! I use a pump (dime-size amount) of it every morning and night after my toner and essences and it adds so much hydration to my skin. I have super dry cheeks and an oily t-zone and it's the perfect lightweight texture to deliver moisture to both areas. Innisfree's products are highly fragranced, but the serum doesn't irritate my skin. If you're looking for a hydrating serum for the winter for combo skin, I recommend trying this one!
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum more...
It is a mostly clear watery serum that spreads and absorbs really well. It has a pleasant light floral green tea smell, it’s not strong and fades after a few minutes. Some of the extracts are: Jeju Green Tea Leaf, Cactus, Orchid, Satsuma Mandarin Peel, Japanese Camellia Leaf, Bergamot Fruit, etc. There is also Green Tea Seed Oil. This is supposed to be an ‘intensive hydrating serum’ however I didn’t find it to be intensely hydrating. I need something a little stronger for the colder weather, so I had to layer this. It didn’t last all day, my face would start to feel dry after 4-5 hours. This would be perfect for me in the warmer months when my skin is combo/oily. I received this in exchange for an honest review.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum more...
This serum just sets and primes my face so well, whether or not I’m applying makeup on after. I have combination skin, with a very oily T zone. I apply this serum after using a toner, and it seems to just seal the moisture in and keeps my face hydrated throughout the day. This has helped improve the texture on my face and reduce the number of breakouts I get.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
The Olive line for Innisfree is great for people with extremely dry skin. I use this almost every night before going to bed. Very affordable, and high quality product. Leaves the skin moist & I would suggest using the Olive cream. Those two products go hand in hand. It is also not harsh on the skin & great for people that have sensitive skin.
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum more...
Smells so good, I like to use this in the AM after I’ve washed my face. Absorbs super fast and doesn’t leave any weird residue or sticky feel behind. The packaging is very pretty green true to innisfree’s eco green style. Overall I would buy again. A good moisture and green tea packed serum that is super affordable for how much you’re getting!
Brielle W.
I thought that this serum was just okay. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin while using it or after I was done with it. It felt nice going on. I definitely noticed a big difference in its sister product which is the green tea moisturizer! I love that product. But this particular one didn't have a big effect on my skin.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum more...
I absolutely love this product ! I have been using it for 6 months now & it has improved my skin texture a lot. I am acne- prone combination sensitive skin type & green tea produtcs work good for me.
I use it as apart of my 10 steps kbeauty skincare regime.

It comes in a travel friendly & no-spillage botlle.

Price is great for this awesome product.

P.S. I never had a breakout after using this product.

innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay mask
Amy T.
I use this every morning and I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel. I bought mine from yesstyle when it was on sale, so the quality of the product is amazing for the cost. The packaging is superb and I love being able to take it with me when I travel.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I recieved this free for my honest and unbiased opinion. I absolutely love innisfree intensive hydrating serum with green tea seed! This serum smells amazing!! My skin just drinks up all of this hydrating serum. My skin is left looking dewy and fresh. I am a new fan of this brand!
Alexis H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The 80Ml more...
A staple in my daily beauty routine. It feels so smooth and refreshing when applying. It goes right into the skin without leaving it tacky; you immediately feel the bounce. I’m convinced this product has helped me even out my skin tone and brighten up my face.
Escential +.
So what kind of skin problem can this take care of ?
Felice W.
Does this even skin tone or lighten skin?
Jordyn W.
What kind of consistency is this serum? Is it lightweight, or heavy? And is it good for reducing redness?
Giulia S.
Livorno
Is this good for oily skin?
Vanessa B.
Is this good for acne prone skin? I breakout all the time.