Skin CareFacial SkincareInnisfree
- Green Tea Moisture Skin 200ml

Innisfree - Green Tea Moisture Skin 200ml

by Innisfree

Quench the thirst of your dry skin with this moisturizing and nourishing serum formulated with Jeju s fresh green tea, green tea seeds and hyaluronic acid. This enriched hydrating essential skin toner is formulated with freshly squeezed green tea to instantly relieve skin dryness. How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption. Pack Size - 200ml

I have a (very) dry and very sensitive skin... i would like to know if you think I should buy this or not.. :) Innisfree - Green Tea Moisture Skin 200ml
Start your review of Innisfree - Green Tea Moisture Skin 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsey E.
I was complaining about dry skin once and a friend of mine just gave me her bottle of this product. (I have sweet friends!) I love how lightweight it is. It's bordering on the consistency of water. Still, it is the perfect way to make your skin feel fresh, replenished, and moisturized. I use it all the time and I am so grateful she showed it to me!
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Loved this!! my skin felt so smooth and silky afterwards. I highly recommend!
Loved this!! my skin felt so smooth and silky afterwards. I highly recommend!
Mary M.
Rochester, MN
I have always been a sucker for k-beauty and Korean skincare. Innisfree is an amazing drugstore brand in Korea that works and so affordable! This product is light, simple and fragrance isn’t very strong either! I have seen my skin soften up and become more naturally dewy, and smooth!
mady K.
Hillsborough, NJ
This made my skin so soft and soothed. I have very sensitive skin and this was refreshing and great! 10/10 recommend to anyone!
Dove Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
FANTASTIC !! 👍✨ I use this every night in part of my skincare routine, and I love how this product works. It’s like an ampoule and toner in one. I always layer this at least twice, using it first as a toner, and letting the product soak in as a moisture ampoule the 2nd layer. It’s super moisturizing and helps with my oily skin/acne prone skin. Its also quite gentle, and the thickness is like any other serum, and it leaves the skin a little sticky—which I personally like, but can sometimes bother people. But it’s a great product to layer with. It has alcohol so be careful if your skin is sensitive to it, but otherwise I’d totally go for it! The packaging is also super pretty and aesthetic, but it’s hard to get the product out and takes some effort. 😅
Chelsea K.
One of my favorite toners. I love the smell and how my skin feels softer after each use. It is my first use, I will probably repurchase. I bought it from the Innisfree website. It was better than expected. I would recommend it to others especially those with dry skin.
Josephinee K.
Frisco, TX
My number one #summermoisturizer ! it's really light-weight with no irritation and gets absorbed really fast. So if you're looking for a moisturizer that also acts as a #makeupbase, this is the one! Plus the price is pretty nice but it's just hard to get in the states.
Jesikka F.
lewiston
My skin is combination so I have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't leave me sticky but also don't moisturizer enough. This is PERFECT I will continue to buy this.
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
I love this. It smells so good and it does wonders for your skin. It's very moisturizing!
Yarelin H.
Charlotte, NC
Thai moisturizer it's awesome leaves your skin so soft and smooth !!! One of my favorite moisturizer ever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
emma C.
il y a 4 ans
Jenn Z. il y a 4 ans
This is a great product that will probably be good for your sensitive skin but will not help with your dryness