Innisfree Green Tea Mist 50 Ml

Innisfree Green Tea Mist 50 Ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Green Tea Mist 50 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Emma T.
Toronto
Innisfree Green Tea Mist 50 Ml uploaded by Emma T.
Innisfree Green Tea Mist 50 Ml uploaded by Emma T.
This is my new favourite facial mist! It is so refreshing, light and hydrating. It does not leave any sticky residue, and I use it on top of skin oil tint/foundation as well.
Mia M.
Innisfree Green Tea Mist 50 Ml uploaded by Mia M.
π—§π—Ÿ;𝗗π—₯ Hydrating and simple, great to cool the skin down or prep before routine. Has fragrance but is quite pleasant ☺️ It's made my skin feel really hydrated and some days, I can apply this and follow it up with a hydating serum and my skin feels moisturised enough πŸ™‚ The ingredients in this include their Green Tea that contains 16 kinds of amino acids and is great for hydration and moisturizing benefits! This spray nozzle makes a really fine mist but I do find that I have to hold it down, rather than do short bursts. Otherwise it drips down the bottle abit. I still prefer the Heritage Store Rosewater spray over this just because I love the scent of roses! I would say that mists are definetly NOT a must have, but if you're feeling a little fancy and love the feeling of a spray cooling your face down, I would say that finding an affordable one is worth it πŸ™‚ If not, water in a spray bottle works just as well and provides the same functions!

Looking for your answer?