BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
I can't imagine my life without this shampoo anymore! It is one of the few shampoos which do not irritate my sensitive scalp. It gives such a pleasant cooling minty effect. And with this shampoo I can wash my hear once in three days, and not every morning like before.
Jackie F.
Very refreshing scent and on the scalp. It’s a pretty small bottle so you run through it fast. For the price, it wasn’t worth it for me.
Chi K.
I was drawn to this product because I use Innisfree’s skincare, and have not been disappointed. I was also drawn to the claims regarding a less oilier scalp, and consumer reviews that this product is also great for dandruff. For the price, especially if you get it on sale, it is a great value.

I used this shampoo for a month and a half. I liked the smell (herbal and a bit citrusy) and the tingly sensation it left on my scalp. While this product improved my really oily scalp, it also aggravated my dandruff and made my scalp very itchy.

This product might be better suited for someone with minimal scalp issues, and normal to slightly oily hair.
Carena t.
I love that this shampoo leaves the scalp with a nice minty feel to the scalp. Smells really nice too. I keep this in my gym bag
Farzana A.
Halifax, NS
It has this cooling sensation that makes you feel as if it's cleaning all the gunk and oil off from your hair and scalp. Nice smell afterwards that lingers until your next shampoo session.